Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

Michelle didn't want to take her panties off so sex ... I doubt it. Maybe My Belle had other ideas.

Like I said if you consider Jasmin's behaviour in isolation it has been fine but Becca and Belle came from that other RLC. It was always going to be a clash and up to now it has been handled fairly well by her. Ignore the people expecting Lesbian sex - you and I know there were mitigating circumstances.and it was definitely Belle who would not play with Lola or Rebecca.

So Benfold, I do have sympathy with Jasmin. Maybe tonight it got too much for her but it was not a nice thing to do.

Benfold is not who you should address, it is EMMETT111

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, happyone said:

here is a possible explanation-  if we can agree that the music was awfully loud, then closing the door to the front room (even if it appeared to be closing it loudly) would help dampen the sound in addition to having her door closed.  

??????

1 minute ago, Benfold said:

You're an angry guy, and I don't talk with irrational people. Onto the ignore list you go

I see you call me irrational I say you are irrational because you are blinded by jasmins beauty and no matter what you will never admit anything bad about her ,and you still did not say why she does what she does just as I thought because there is no reason in the world for it

1 minute ago, beaver67 said:

will she be able to do what you Ben in barc 1 ???????

Well she's spending her first day and night in Barca 2 and seems to be friends with Belle so I imagine we'll see more of her here than in B1

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Michelle didn't want to take her panties off so sex ... I doubt it. Maybe My Belle had other ideas.

Like I said if you consider Jasmin's behaviour in isolation it has been fine but Becca and Belle came from that other RLC. It was always going to be a clash and up to now it has been handled fairly well by her. Ignore the people expecting Lesbian sex - you and I know there were mitigating circumstances.and it was definitely Belle who would not play with Lola or Rebecca.

So Benfold, I do have sympathy with Jasmin. Maybe tonight it got too much for her but it was not a nice thing to do.

And like I said, I do think that slamming the door was a dick move, but I just don't care. Maybe it's because I like a strong-willed woman, more of a challenge :biggrin:

• Upvote 3

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, Noldus said:

0237 Michelle went to sleep in Belles bed.

Jas still awake in her room

if Michelle is in fact asleep- than Irma's first night bate is still intact:biggrin::biggrin:

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, Noldus said:

0237 Michelle went to sleep in Belles bed.

Jas still awake in her room

if Michelle is in fact asleep- than Irma's first night bate is still intact:biggrin::biggrin:

3 minutes ago, happyone said:

here is a possible explanation-  if we can agree that the music was awfully loud, then closing the door to the front room (even if it appeared to be closing it loudly) would help dampen the sound in addition to having her door closed.  

MIND = BLOWN

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, Benfold said:

Well she's spending her first day and night in Barca 2 and seems to be friends with Belle so I imagine we'll see more of her here than in B1

And like I said, I do think that slamming the door was a dick move, but I just don't care. Maybe it's because I like a strong-willed woman, more of a challenge :biggrin:

but Belle leaves in a few days- so she will probably nest in B1 then:biggrin::biggrin:

7 minutes ago, happyone said:

They had opened the door to the the hall but it was nowhere near Jasmin's bedtime and while it was annoying, if people in my road have loud parties then it would not be neighbourly to complain especially if I didn't have a reason to sleep.
However I think what you say in combination with her feelings about the project (Becca basically told her to lie back and think of the money except the money she's thinking of is peanuts compared to Belle) caused her to snap.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, denizenkane said:

This is my point, why have different mandates if that is really the case? Availability perhaps I guess. 

You keep taking about a girl with strong character and personality. Again she didn't even have the decency to say hi to this girl, made no attempt to socialize with the B1 girls after they put in a lot of effort, tempers the mood in the house to her own level and lashes out when that is not adheared too, on and on and on. 

So what personality? Somewhere between the shower and ass cream?

We're just not going to agree on this one I'm afraid. I just straight up like her

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

They had opened the door to the the hall but it was nowhere near Jasmin's bedtime and while it was annoying. If people in my road have loud parties and then do it would not be neighbourly to complain especially if I didn't have a reason to sleep.
However I think what you say in combination with her feelings about the project (Becca basically told her to lie back and think of the money except the money she's thinking of is peanuts compared to Belle) caused her to snap.

I forgot to mention that she was not trying to sleep, but continue to watch and listen to a movie on her tablet after her shower in her room