Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

bookmaster8

Well there was some sexuality from My Belle :heart: and I don't just mean the attempt to rip panties off but her whole movement around Michelle.

2:20 My Belle has moved pointing her arse even more provocatively away from us. BTW so much for the theory which I eventually subscribed to that there was no naked dancing this afternoon because of her period ...

• Upvote 1

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, happyone said:

OK Here it is IMHO.  Most voyeurs enjoy the visual stimulation. We do not give a damn whether or not they have a good personality or like to party.  Therefore, since Jasmin has such a great body, she is a pleasure to look at and any anticipation of other actions on her part would be further stimulating.  RLC has created an environment whereby a lot of people expect a whole lot more than just looking at a great body, such as masturbation intercourse, etc. and therefore, react negatively when that does not happen. Tonights interaction between Belle and Michelle was outstanding and exciting.  But there can be other times as I have indicated that can be just as exciting. It is a matter of degree and what most have come to expect-extroverts, naked dancing, massages, orgies, sex, etc.does not always happen.  And when it doesn't , it is not appropriate to, as I have said before, to directly bully or be nasty to the person who does not perform to your own expectations.

Happy I give up my happy friend , my be you like to watch boring beautiful girls , But the problem is I see Beautiful girls every day It's to me just like looking a picture how long I sit and watch that picture if that picture is not doing anything , which one is good Picture or live girl doing something Exiting 

• Upvote 2

2 things about voyeurism from my POV (a redundant addendum but just in case anyone misreads it for anything else

1. We look for those perfect shots or scenes which we know we will have to wait for but also have a reasonable expectation (using it in the statistical sense) of getting them otherwise there would be no point.

2. But because we watch we get far more into the characters that we watch. I have spent years on Big Brother boards discussing with many what every little exchange or piece of body language meant and the discussion on sex and nudity made up less than 5% of the chat.

So I think it is 2 pronged hobby and the latter greatly enhances the former.

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, happyone said:

OK Here it is IMHO.  Most voyeurs enjoy the visual stimulation. We do not give a damn whether or not they have a good personality or like to party.  Therefore, since Jasmin has such a great body, she is a pleasure to look at.

Amen brother! I love looking at Jas too, she's got all the assets. 

Look at it from this perspective though it's not that Jas is all bad, it's who's spot is she occupying.

Can you honestly say you believe you would rather have had the last month and a half of Jas/Bell/Rebecca over Bell/Michele/Rebecca ? (That would have been?)

Would you rather have Michelle move into B2 right now or keep Jas?

From a visual stimulation perspective as you've said is the most important factor. 

• Upvote 2

15 minutes ago, denizenkane said:

Look at it from this perspective though it's not that Jas is all bad, it's who's spot is she occupying.

Exactly. But if it had been Lara then maybe more fun for My Belle but we do not know for certain - I would suggest Jasmin has given better nudity and I don't know if Lara would have joined in the naked dancing with Becca but she would probably have gone to night clubs with My Belle and had more karaoke evenings. So I don't know for sure but the likelihood is that when it came to parties the other girls would not have been a drag on the atmosphere.

• Upvote 1

04:30 Update Michelle has covered My Belle and has stolen most of the bed and let out some inhuman snorts. Earlier there appeared to be a girl shouting inthe apartment but I checked the others and there was no sign they were awake.

Just as a point I think like I said there was no way Milena would have dealt with Polya the way she dealt with Belle. I think maybe Jasmin would not have reacted that way if she had had Lola to deal with especially as that level of noise was common in B2 before the end of parties. And like I said if you shared a flat with 2 others who were holding a party there is no way you are going to make a fuss - parties particularly on a Friday or Saturday are always loud. the question would be why weren't you there.

Wow Michelle can snort like nobody's business. How did Belle sleep through that?

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

04:30 Update Michelle has covered My Belle and has stolen most of the bed and let out some inhuman snorts. Earlier there appeared to be a girl shouting inthe apartment but I checked the others and there was no sign they were awake.

Just as a point I think like I said there was no way Milena would have dealt with Polya the way she dealt with Belle. I think maybe Jasmin would not have reacted that way if she had had Lola to deal with especially as that level of noise was common in B2 before the end of parties. And like I said if you shared a flat with 2 others who were holding a party there is no way you are going to make a fuss - parties particularly on a Friday or Saturday are always loud. the question would be why weren't you there.

Wow Michelle can snort like nobody's business. How did Belle sleep through that?

I have seen jas wearing ear buds before when watching her Ipad so if she had a problem with the noise there was a simple solution no need to storm past the other girls and slam the door after only a couple of minutes of the door being open except just to be anal and try and kill the mood remember the look she gave becca and belle when she saw what they were doing that first night she puled that crap

Well i caught up. doesn't look like I missed much and it wouldn't matter if I did. as for the discussion? Well some I agree with and some I have a different opinion on. But I'll stay out of it tonight. I'd rather enjoy my beer and relax.

• Upvote 4

this is supposed to be real life right,like its normal for a beautiful girl on a paid vacation in barcalona to just sit on her ass and watch desperate house wives every night and to bitch if anyone else wants to cut loose and have some fun,that has been my biggest bitch about jasmin she knew what this apt was all about but she moved in anyway then tried to mold it to her way of thinking,people hated it when melina did it at barca 1 but give jas a free pass

10 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

Visa's are valid for 30, 60, 90 days - I have checked. It is not  measured in months for obvious reasons otherwise people in February would be short changed so it is December 2 or 3 (if they don't count the first day) and she flew in that day rather than stayed at a hotel the night before.

Visas are by the day.  After their Visa expires they must wait 90 days before they can be issued another.  If they return home late with an expired Visa then it could be a year or more before they can apply for another.