Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

Yeah I think Michelle made the mistake of arriving too soon. Belle should have coked her a meal at 9 and they should have started on the wine. Maybe Jasmin feels it's her house too but I feel that is incorrect thinking on her part. I am just worried they might lose their will.

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, vortios said:

You create a barrier, it means that she is not comfortable ... but the reason may be that she bugs "intruders" as she thinks. There are people who are unknown or unknown to them, they feel uncomfortable because they think they invade their small world and their comfort. That can be a problem of affective maturity. But I'd rather not get bored with that.

I know but I felt I had said enough.

8 minutes ago, Benfold said:

I really do hope they put on a show for us tonight. Let them finish whatever they're watching and we'll take it from there. Nothing happens until after midnight anyway, it's not like these girls have to get up early for work :biggrin:

I do!!!!:dodgy:  j/k.:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

Just now, Benfold said:

Me too, but I can get away with 4 or 5 hours sleep. 3AM Barca time is when I tend to call it a day

That's about what I get most nights. I haven't really been watching the girls anyway. The last race of the season is on.