Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Snakeater said:

I think something fishy is going on. The door is still open but Belle took out her contacts and for all purposes is making it look as if they are going to bed. Michelle just glanced out into the living room. Wonder if this is a ruse to get the other two to go to bed?

to go to bed?

Belle said goodnight to Michelle in Spanish, I don't think they have any more plans for tonight

Just now, Snakeater said:

I think something fishy is going on. The door is still open but Belle took out her contacts and for all purposes is making it look as if they are going to bed. Michelle just glanced out into the living room. Wonder if this is a ruse to get the other two to go to bed?

to go to bed?

I don't think it is a ruse but there is something going on we do not know about. You won't be surprised to know that I am sticking with it.

My Belle is not going to sleep just but I don't know about Michelle. Maybe they are up for some late fun and are hoping nobody watches LOL

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

You will note that the door is open and they have gone to bed spectacularly early. If it was a sleepover they would go to bed later. Here is another a theory. the 2 girls have an assignment tomorrow and will have to be up early. But I stand by everything I said because we were not privy to this information and those who claim we misjudged Jasmin - I'm afraid you have to wipe out all the other evidence of the last 40 days first. Like I said who knows what is going on.

Nice of your fucking belle to give the new girl the cold shoulder. 

1 minute ago, Benfold said:

I expect, as snakeater said, that they have plans in the morning together. That would explain Michelle sleeping over and the early night

Only problem with that is we know Belle doesn't go to sleep early.