Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Been a lot of movement as there has been trouble with the balcony doors and at some time Michelle has changes to sleeping at the foot of the bed so they are having a disturbed sleep. I expect them to get up very early though. As an insomniac I envy the ease of which they went to sleep in the first place.

06:46 And still not awake unlike the mouse in my room. So they did not have to be up that early at all. I wonder in that case why Michelle came to B2 last night as she could have easily made it here in time for whatever it is they are going to. 

Since we can write of yesterday as another dead loss the time we have with My Belle :heart: becomes increasingly precious but at least we have a star in the making, her friend Michelle. Very unusual they did not shut the door though.

8:17 Michelle visited the toilet but it is now 8 and half hours since they went to bed so last night becomes more and more confusing unless it was to show the 2 friends in bed together but they have had no contact so it is very confusing.