Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I say it now ... in a few weeks you will tell me ... now it can be well, in a few weeks, he will pressure it to do according to things. This may explain why Mich did not let the red line pass to Sia. The same thing happened with Belle and Rebecca, when Rebekah tried to cross the line. What a disgust of situation. Because it will happen again.

5 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Belle now bottomless but we cant see as Candy is stood in the way fully clothed, grrr

I saw her move backwards but didn't realise and then missed her in the bedroom. It's annoying because if she had slept in them then they are much sexier panties than those navy ones she's put on.

As far as I know, no railing is opaque ... or they are of bars or are of glass ... in B1, if there is someone on the balcony, it looks perfectly from the square ... and there is a camera, which incidentally, Until not many dates you could see more of the street than now.

3 minutes ago, Benfold said:

tipo de Michelle mostrando su pene en el teléfono jaja

The guy is a limp cock ... he could not get hard ... lolThe guy is a limp cock ... he could not get hard ... lol I said, it's pathetic ... I said, it's pathetic ...

2 minutes ago, vortios said:

The guy is a limp cock ... he could not get hard ... lolThe guy is a limp cock ... he could not get hard ... lol I said, it's pathetic ... I said, it's pathetic ...

Are you writing from some kind of mental institution? Just trying to figure you out is all.

• Upvote 1