Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

bookmaster8

4 minutes ago, F219 said:

Tulsa OK   I was wondering about the translator but now I know it was deliberate.  LOL

my spelling is very bad lol spell check  can't fuger it out what I want to spell , LMAO I have ADD and all the above , but one thing good at it is creative art 

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

This does seem to be something My Belle could do during the day.

Ive not seen much other than her panties getting washed all the time she has been here. She probably just decided she wants her clothes fresh in her suitcase. Im not alarmed by it. She is just about in her final week now and could easily go a day or 2 earlier than we expected. 

• Upvote 1

On 11/23/2016 at 7:44 PM, Benfold said:

Stella masturbated openly with toys, fucked a guy on cam multiple times, was one of the most beautiful girls to ever have appeared on RLC and participated in both orgy nights. She held up the sheet at the request of Caro, otherwise nothing would have happened at all. She was one of the best tenants to ever appear in the Barca apartments, and I would love more than anything for her to return

Stella..daaaaayum that ass...:biggrin:  seriously miss it

• Upvote 3

I missed all last night's Michelle but I guess I am less bothered about a girl we can see elsewhere - nice to get some good shots but I won't worry about missing stuff unless it's an awesome bend of course.

I've just made an emergency appointment with my GP to look at the wound from yesterday's operation. It is probably OK but so much blood and better to be safe than sorry. Doesn't hurt much and they gave me some strong pain killers to take but I don't need them.

Given the naked start of Jessica, the copious nudity of Melissa (please My Belle :heart: get naked on the bed more like Melissa or even better Lima - just a few days left), the non-stop nudity of Michelle and although little nudity yet but the spectacular rub down of Candy - I think that (sadly for Jasmin) good bonuses are being offered and with a girl like Michelle surely bigger contracts like those for Lola and My Belle :heart:. Despite her showers My Belle :heart: is beginning to look shy compared with some of these girls LOL but then she did other things and they don't shower like her.

13 hours ago, Nick said:

my spelling is very bad lol spell check  can't fuger it out what I want to spell , LMAO I have ADD and all the above , but one thing good at it is creative art 

Does that mean you get distracted away from watching one girl by another?

With me because of the OCD I get distracted away from every girl because of MY Belle :heart: - never mind once she's gone I won't have to worry about that. I may get obsessed (not in a creepy stalker way just about getting the best pictures) with other thins such as writing, games, TV programs, even something useful but I doubt it there will be another girl to switch me on this hard - even Ilona could not do that. Of course The Goddess is a different matter and I guess you could say MY Belle :heart: helped ease me off of her but I know I will still watch Leora even when I'm not watching anything else on RLC - I like to think it is out of respect.

• Upvote 1