Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is tough nagachilli. i am perfectly prepared for My Belle's leaving. I do hope she comes back and Melissa too who has done very well in tough circumstances. However recent parties have not really delivered thie promise. There were some good moments tonight but really there should have been a lot more.

• Upvote 1

Just now, BBsq69 said:

I can only hope they are planning a show, but I don't think that will come from Candy and Michelle isn't drunk enough.

... I want to have your confidence ... unfortunately ... this weekend is over ... they did nothing more as in the last one ... and in the one before that ... and in the one before that ... ... ...

It will always be a mix of some dancing with way more smartphone advertising  ... :(

• Upvote 4

5 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

I was just thinking this is getting into a heated debate, Belle wagging and pointing the finger at Michelle, wish i could understand them, i love watching the interaction as much as sexy dancing .

Michelle should bitch slap her.   :biggrin:

• Upvote 5

Just now, kitek said:

Nope, they're discussing Candy's relationship problems, she is getting advice from the experts. :angel:

Just now, kitek said:

Nope, they're discussing Candy's relationship problems, she is getting advice from the experts. :angel:

:biggrin:

• Upvote 1