Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

Interesting phone conversation Sia had last night in English with her man friend. It sounded to me like she is quite fond on him and they will be meeting up when she leaves the apartment which she said would be earlier than first thought. That would sound like she might only be doing one month which would imply she could be out of there before Christmas around 13-15 December. For me that would be a shame since although she doesn't show a lot her natural beauty is astonishing. I've never known anyone who can just apply a little lipstick and light mascara and look a million dollars. 

I hope I'm wrong since I still believe she is just simmering on a slow burner and if she comes to the boil she could surprise us all ::)

To me the thing with Sia is that a lot of what goes on is outside her comfort zone but she has made a real effort to join in and gets on well with all the girls. I would say unlike Candy who you know would do more and is surrounded by her friends and Michelle who seems very controlled despite having absolutely no problem with the harder stuff. So Sia lives up to expectations and the other 2 do not. And I do not thing Sia has ever been a block to whatever goes on. Maybe it is her easy going personality.

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

And I do not thing Sia has ever been a block to whatever goes on. Maybe it is her easy going personality

..... and her maturity. Remember the other night when Belle and Michelle camped out on the balcony after Michelle got her pissed then left her to dance the night away. Yet another mark of her mature personality and doing things for others. You know, if she stayed for a long time she could become a great house mother in the mould of Nora.

• Upvote 1

Look Down.gif

This Thread is for General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos

If you have any Pictures or Videos of this Apartments Tenants Please place them in their Proper Threads.

Please Stay on Topic. Any Off Topic Comments or Quotes will be removed.

Example:   If Kristy and Her BF are getting it on then it is to be discussed in the Proper Thread that it takes place in or the Time when someone goes to Sleep or Wakes Report that in Their Proper Threads.

If you're going to chat about anything other than the Apartment. Please use the Proper Threads for that Subject.

If there isn't a Subject, Please make one.

Please Note: Everyone has the right to express their opinions and to be heard.

Not everyone is going to share that same opinion and everyone has the right to express themselves in a Respectful Manner.

Do not attack another Members Comments and/or Quotes just because you don't share the same views.

Any Derogatory Comments Will be Removed.

Rules.gif

5 minutes ago, vlkvlk111 said:

Is she visible on rlc cams ?

Damn I am at work and not recording,   after a  week of pointless teases, I would  be  mad to miss the camming

No cam show... she went out of her room now

• Upvote 1