Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I pleased we've got her for 3 more nights then

But My Belle :heart: did pack most of her costumes away after washing them. Of course she still has her favourite costume - nudity.

However even if we do get a final show chance are Michelle will keep dragging her out to the balcony when she gets going which means she'll have to cover up and then of course maybe Michelle will call her BF and she'll have to dress. It's weird with Michelle because she represents the best chance of a fun time for My Belle  :heart: but also represents the best chance of spoiling it like she did 2 nights ago when no naked dancing took place.

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

But My Belle :heart: did pack most of her costumes away after washing them. Of course she still has her favourite costume - nudity.

However even if we do get a final show chance are Michelle will keep dragging her out to the balcony when she gets going which means she'll have to cover up and then of course maybe Michelle will call her BF and she'll have to dress. It's weird with Michelle because she represents the best chance of a fun time for My Belle  :heart: but also represents the best chance of spoiling it like she did 2 nights ago when no naked dancing took place.

Yes Michelle's a funny one considering her explicit cam shows....

Still if Belle packed all her stuff she'd have nothing at all to wear for 3 days  :biggrin:

Michelle . so much promise in the first couple days, the night of real fun in Barce 2, then the unpacking to remember in Barce 1, Talk about being lead on, to what she has become now, just another one of the girls that is completely controlled by the man in her life.

I use to think that they found another Queen of the Lair, but it is obvious she can't make a pimple on Lola's ass. When Belle leaves, the last of the Lola trainies, this apartment will become a real ghost town with the current tenants, Sia is the most non sexual woman ever, and Candy is damn sure not Dandy.

And they send Melissa home, just plain ass Stupid, with the promise of the entertainment value of Melissa and Jessica together,  oh what could have been. 

They need a new emperor, this one sucks ! 

• Upvote 6

The irony is that if Michelle had stayed in B1, where it seems night and day camming is allowed, she could have done that and every 3 nights popped along to B2 for a sexy party with My Belle :heart: and Candy who would now be in Michelle's room. 

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

The irony is that if Michelle had stayed in B1, where it seems night and day camming is allowed, she could have done that and every 3 nights popped along to B2 for a sexy party with My Belle :heart: and Candy who would now be in Michelle's room. 

and just maybe My Belle :heart: might have visited her old stomping ground and we would have seen what the liberated Melissa could have done at one of those parties. Yes at Hallowe'en she did not start dancing other than swaying in the background until My Belle:heart: and Becca went upstairs after their bizarre little show, but Melissa has come a long way since then.

• Upvote 2

16 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Michelle . so much promise in the first couple days, the night of real fun in Barce 2, then the unpacking to remember in Barce 1, Talk about being lead on, to what she has become now, just another one of the girls that is completely controlled by the man in her life.

I use to think that they found another Queen of the Lair, but it is obvious she can't make a pimple on Lola's ass. When Belle leaves, the last of the Lola trainies, this apartment will become a real ghost town with the current tenants, Sia is the most non sexual woman ever, and Candy is damn sure not Dandy.

And they send Melissa home, just plain ass Stupid, with the promise of the entertainment value of Melissa and Jessica together,  oh what could have been. 

They need a new emperor, this one sucks ! 

SACK THE EMPEROR  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SAVE MELISSA  :heart: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 3

Michelle is used to doing her cam shows so is used to getting paid to show or do something. Since RLC customers are not paying her directly for each show she will not do anything. Also RLC may have put a stop to her cam shows since this is a premium apt. whereas Jessica is doing it in a free camera area.

• Upvote 2

I bet if she could Belle would have stayed until maybe Christmas time and then gone home to her family for the festivities. Shame they are so restricted by the current Visa situation which i thought might have been relaxed for Ukraine by now as it was going to be. I get the feeling she is sad to be leaving. Please Belle :heart: come back some day for us.

• Upvote 3