Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Unless you wake Jessica up. If Masha and Sasha can do it why can't we! She made her bed bigger....:blush:

Yes Jessica is fine by me. Well until My Ilona comes back then i will be with her if its B1 or Here. 

• Upvote 1

Do you realize it hasn't even been a year since the famous Irma Anna massage. What a roller coaster it's been since then.

We've been from the doldrums that followed to raging drug fuelled orgies and back again.

LOLLAAAAAAAA

there are a couple princesses in your bed in need of breaking. Better bring the big whip.  

• Upvote 3

Michelle drinking whisky from the bottle in bed. She's a class act LOL Admittedly it's probably more interesting then her topless rolling around show last night/this morning. My Belle :heart: wasn't even trying to be in that but she still ended up the star of that show.

• Upvote 1

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, Thestarider said:

Hell watching Jessica sleep is more exciting than these two BF controlled chasity belt women.

Image result for chastity belt

that I will agree on- but not Tabu

these two in my opinion have shown no value to this apartment, but you know me well enough to know that I/we miss the good old days, and hope they return as you any many more like do:biggrin::biggrin: