Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

bookmaster8

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, winnlove said:

Les autres ont membres répondu à ma cuestión. Merci à eux.

After two years of paying for exclusivity, does this look nice to you?
I value my money more than this and I do not invest it well, if I pay a private site I want a private site.
As the guy who pays for a private show now from her ...
Not so that 10000 people can see how she lowers her panties because I pay ...
Or has anyone thought of that?
If the girls lower their panties is because someone pays ... how would I sit you?
I certainly would not.

• Upvote 3

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, Nick said:

LMAO she put her finger in her ass and after leak it , I hopy she wash it good her ass :biggrin:

she was just getting the crusties Nick:biggrin:

Seriously  guys  she is not shortchanging us.  the view is fantastic on the rlc cams.  she it's not hiding anything  as i  feared. I am actually on thepaysite to keep things going and requests (you can  thank me for all that anal play btw),   butI  am enjoying the view on the crisp rlc  cams vs her potato quality webcam

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, vlkvlk111 said:

Seriously  guys  she is not shortchanging us.  the view is fantastic on the rlc cams.  she it's not hiding anything  as i  feared. I am actually on thepaysite to keep things going and requests (you can  thank me) for the anal party btw,   butI  am enjoying the view on the crisp rlc  cams vs her potato quality webcam

Nice job man! Haha