Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

4 minutes ago, vortios said:

Listen to tell me crazy, dumb, or stupid ... but I think they are talking about reaching a monetary agreement ... And I think I do not have to explain anymore, right? But it would be stupid to talk in front of the cameras, so I do not think I heard correctly ...

They're playing "Never have I ever...".  Where are you getting any of that from?

• Upvote 1

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, vortios said:

Listen to tell me crazy, dumb, or stupid ... but I think they are talking about reaching a monetary agreement ... And I think I do not have to explain anymore, right? But it would be stupid to talk in front of the cameras, so I do not think I heard correctly ...

For once I can tell you definitively that you are incorrect ?

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, sulzer25059 said:

Thats what i was trying to say earlier. Why could they not have tried harder when Belle was here. So many uneventfull nights where she would have partied at the drop of a hat

Well for some of it My Belle was obsessed with the BF and before that Jasmin was there so a lot of it was bad timing.
Sia though until a couple of days ago would only change off camera or under a towel and now she's bringing boys back. But yes there were a couple of nights when Belle was ready to party and the other girls weren't. It is very annoying in retrospect.

• Upvote 4