Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

Just now, vlkvlk111 said:

i wish they'd stop the blaring music, it is difficult for me to just hear what they say.

The discussion is pretty inocuous thus far, it is just a drinking/story game.

Indeed it took me a while to realise they were even speaking English.

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, vortios said:

So that you understand why I, on many occasions, get angry with RLC, because they allow this to happen. Now bring guys ... when the house should be "secret" for the safety of the girls ... now I laugh out loud.

Why would RLC prevent them from inviting whoever they want ?

• Upvote 2

20 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

How odd is this! The day Belle leaves the girls appear happy. They clean the apartment like its never been cleaned since they were there. Michelle gives her 1st cam show and they invite 2 boys back, and not for a game of Scrabble! What the fuck is going on :huh:

Simple they were afraid that Belle would upstage them so they waiting till she was gone.

Well, I warn you, the next one who tells me that RLC, he does it for the safety of the girls, that he knows beforehand, that I will send him for a walk ... or to the shit, and I leave it to his liking ... But maybe tomorrow someone will put the image of the avenue, or the area where the building is ... and they will criticize it ... Because it's for the safety of the girls ... lol

So that you understand why I, on many occasions, get angry with RLC, because they allow this to happen. Now bring guys ... when the house should be "secret" for the safety of the girls ... now I laugh out loud.

Safety from internet stalkers...not people they happen to meet and invite over. C'mon

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

All 3 supposedly have boyfriends big style. Where the fuck is this going!

No where and the next few days we get to see M&C cry and mope around because their guys are mad at them.:biggrin:

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, vortios said:

It all seems fairly innocent. But yes i know what you mean about bringing too many guys in to know whats going off in the Apartment. But no worse than Belle entertaining someone who has watched her on RLC then aproach her in the street!

Well, I warn you, the next one who tells me that RLC, he does it for the safety of the girls, that he knows beforehand, that I will send him for a walk ... or to the shit, and I leave it to his liking ... But maybe tomorrow someone will put the image of the avenue, or the area where the building is ... and they will criticize it ... Because it's for the safety of the girls ... lol

You really don't understand the difference between people they invite to their apartment and random weirdos who track them down after seeing them on the internet?

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

OK. What do you think the girls want from this night? And what do you think the boys want from this night? Do you think it's the same thing?

For the boys, it is pretty clear :biggrin:. For Sia too, according to all the preparation with lingerie, the teenage giggles and the fist pump she did before opening the door.

The real question is what do the two engaged girls want ?

• Upvote 2