Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

4 minutes ago, Noldus said:

All four girls awake and in action (0930)

They are just getting ready for another day of doing nothing.  I don't expect any thing of much else.  Michelle may return to her proper Living Quarters. That would be her accomplishment for the day.  :biggrin:

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9:45 Well Michelle got changed in the LR then put her see through lacy skirt thing on. 

Jasmin took off and put on her tights and then her corset for jogging.

My Belle :heart: gave a sexy shower which ended abruptly and she does need a good shave down there now. She left the shower and almost immediately put on panties and a bra and some jogging panties so no nude sexy dancing.

Think she's heading out with Jasmin while Michelle does her own stuff.

Well My Belle :heart: has that coat on - the one bought for that assignment she bailed on - so not jogging just her and Jasmin heading out.

10:00 They left with Sia and Michelle on the couch. Maybe it is to do with the pixies leaving soon, but really while interesting last night was a great big let down and they could have gone to bed 2 hours later after sexy dancing - can't blame Jasmin for that!

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

Well My Belle :heart: has that coat on - the one bought for that assignment she bailed on - so not jogging just her and Jasmin heading out.

10:00 They left with Sia and Michelle on the couch. Maybe it is to do with the pixies leaving soon, but really while interesting last night was a great big let down and they could have gone to bed 2 hours later after sexy dancing - can't blame Jasmin for that!

just getting rested up for the big night ahead ;)

So once again Michelle doesn't take the opportunity to shower, just washes under her arms without removing her bra. Washing doesn't appear to be a priority for her. I mean she had plenty of time as she did last time she was in B2 but she just does the bare minimum and not even bare and yet she undresses more boldly than anyone.

Last night only seems to make sense in context of Michelle's visibility at B2 or enjoying spending time with My Belle :heart:. They dressed ready to party and then didn't. It could have been Jasmin's presence that stopped them (I am not letting go of that theory because I think without her there it seemed all set up) but if so they went into party mode too early. 

The whole thing seems very bizarre and My Belle has only one and half weeks left so the bunny girl outfit was wasted.