Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

bookmaster8

4 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Damn I missed it - I hope she didn't give any interesting views LOL.

There was no doubt she got excited by phone calls and then took great care getting herself looking fabulous. It is a real shame. She needs a hug.

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:   My Belle  :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

I hope she is not too upset, shame as you don't spend that much time getting ready for nothing.

• Upvote 1

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

17 minutes ago, thegame20 said:

Just seeing a new girl in the B2 apartment. Is it me or does she look like a minature Lima. Does anyone have a heads up as to what shes like so far

Her name is Sia, and she is welcome to my candlestick ... well, chandelier !

• Upvote 1

If Sia had waited then maybe My Belle :heart: would have taken her to a club. But I don't think these current Barcelona girls have  a history of welcoming the newbies unlike Irma and there's not much (if any) chance of Jasmin going with them anyway.

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

If Sia had waited then maybe My Belle :heart: would have taken her to a club. But I don't think these current Barcelona girls have  a history of welcoming the newbies unlike Irma and there's not much (if any) chance of Jasmin going with them anyway.

They probably just watching to see what she's like before they get close. If she is a real fun loving girl, i really believe Belle will ditch Jasmin and party with her if she is the party type. Belle is naturally fun loving so it would bould well for her. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Sergio said:

Connect now and I see that there is a new girl, and I see with pleasure that everything has changed, RLC has listened to us

Yeah there is a new girl. We are still waiting to see what she is like

• Upvote 1