Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Belle could always pack her things so she's not doing it at the last minute.  A little Physical Labor shouldn't be to strenuous on her.

Have you ever seen My Belle trying to lift something? She even had to transfer her stuff from the box room one panty at a time

• Upvote 2

21 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

She might still be on Camera but the wrong camera.  Now that a 4th girl is coming there won't be any room for her.    :biggrin:

We've seen that bed can easily cope with 4 ... provided they are locked together by fingers, tongues and dildoes.

• Upvote 1

48 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

There won't be anymore Lesbian licking in this place.  It takes drugs to fuel that and RLC I wouldn't think wants the hassle of all the complaints that follow.

With all due respect that is a bullshit statement and I think you know it. The first time it happened was a complete shock to all. It rocked this board. People said it was a one off then and there were even predictions of shutting down the place. Matter of fact closing both Barca apartments because of suspicion of drug use. Next thing you know the water bottle is back and Lola is sitting on Caro's face. RLC may at some point warn the tenants of the evils of drug use but if you think RLC is not looking for fun loving girls that may make another party a possibility, then it may be you who is on drugs. RLC will not discourage any form of behavior short of violence, that will make them a buck or turn away new subscriptions. Never say never because history shows the majority of people on this forum are not very good at predicting the future. History also shows most days are boring but people are all different and some need to push limits from time to time. And they will again. 

• Upvote 5