Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

bookmaster8

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, vortios said:

Do not pretend to defend the indefensible. If anyone has experience in RLC that is BELLE, and you know how this works, better than you and me. There is nothing so important that it lasts the hour and peak that they are outside. Do not fuck with each other, they're fucking you and me, and all of us here waiting for their nonsense girls ... But who is guilty, the RLC, who have not called and said, move that ass ... this is reasonable, I think not.

It was talking  about My Belle :heart:in general. You've obviously missed all the criticism I have been giving them this evening.

well I thought maybe RLC would give me a reason to resubscribe on my last night but I guess its just more of the same old same old so I will let it lapse,but if I do then I will hear about michelle belle and candy having sex the next day that's my luck around here

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, vortios said:

They would not deserve less. But why RLC, do not use their phones? With Lola, inluso she had an earpiece that said it when the cameras worked ... Other girls sleep with the phone under the pillow and when it vibrates, they know that a camera is pointing at them. More things from the intrahistory of RLC?

Why would any girl need secret notification that a camera is pointed at them? The cameras don't move. Why would Lola need an (invisible) earpiece when RLC could just text her? Maybe something is missing in translation...

Conspiracy theories aside, can't say I'm a fan of the way Michelle and Belle abandoned Sia. I won't pretend to guess their reasons or whose idea it was, but it wasn't particularly polite.

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Oh, vamos amigo, esto ha sido agradable y señales más por venir.

Y me da la oportunidad de hacer cosas así '10 minutos muy bien, sin embargo, esto es demasiado tiempo.

Now to sleep ... right? Mich is missing because she is asleep? Be... I do not say it but it's a very ugly word.