Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

bookmaster8

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

So the same guy she went on the date with the day she suddenly came back and started sexy naked dancing in her room and after he also bought her clothes like the douchebag guy. I figured that she definitely had a second date with him but have been less sure of the ones since ... in which case he's let her down at least twice since and possibly 3 times if you count not answering his phone which I believe he did in the end. 

What guy in his right mind would let her down at all. If i was dating her and knew she was leaving soon i would phone in sick at work to be with her every day lol

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Hmmm - that is being very kind to her.

I have not yet seen the new girls but Jasmin least after the shower was spectacular, I see with pleasure that you are here, I hope everything will be fine

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

And that's all it will be due to her leaving soon. And honestly the guy must be brain dead to not be after her every night.

7 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

And that's all it will be due to her leaving soon. And honestly the guy must be brain dead to not be after her every night.

You know you can get attached to some of the girls here. It's ridiculous but true. I've been sad when a few have left, the obvious ones everyone keeps talking about but one of the saddest moments when Belle moved to B2! I couldn't see her! I was crying out for a party where everyone get on at B1 but it didn't really happen. BB is right. She's a star but I think she's winding down now :sad:

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

You know you can get attached to some of the girls here. It's ridiculous but true. I've been sad when a few have left, the obvious ones everyone keeps talking about but one of the saddest moments when Belle moved to B2! I couldn't see her! I was crying out for a party where everyone get on at B1 but it didn't really happen. BB is right. She's a star but I think she's winding down now :sad:

She was not winding down in the shower earlier, it was her best yet. So animated.....

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Sadly you didn't see her this afternoon because she gave her sexiest shower ever.

• Upvote 1