Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Benfold said:

RLC's recruiting is really not working out at the moment. The thing about hiring cam girls is that they have to put on a show every day for their job, so if you put them in an apartment and pay them to do nothing that's exactly what they'll do! They can enjoy some time not having to be an extrovert. Once Belle leaves, the remaining B1 and B2 girls don't hold much interest for me, although they are beautiful.

I still think Michelle has potential ... but that potential might be wrapped up entirely with My Belle :heart:. I don't know what might might happen with her and Sia but Sia is not particularly exciting and Michelle may have taken them as far as each of them want to go.

17 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Candy gives a lot of expectation - perhaps she should of swapped names with Michelle. At the moment she is not looking good.

Isn't it a little fast to draw conclutions? Candy has been here just over 1 day, they should always be given at least 1 week to get used to the enviroment, before judgeing. Some use a really long time to get the potensial out (Megan)

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Frankster said:

Isn't it a little fast to draw conclutions? Candy has been here just over 1 day, they should always be given at least 1 week to get used to the enviroment, before judgeing. Some use a really long time to get the potensial out (Megan)

The effect of the drug Megan