Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

bookmaster8

OK did you also see Candy write down a name take it to Michelle's room. Michelle held the name in front of her and Candy took a picture. Look at the position of the computer - of course she's going to cam. 

I presume what just happened a minute a go is My Belle used the shared balcony to surprise Michelle with a flash.

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Benfold said:

I agree, but there is no doubt she is a well known cam girl. I would prefer that she left it off RLC but unless the girls are told to stop, they won't - double the money

What I said with Becca was I was fine with her doing it  a couple of hours  a day but any longer and involving more than 1 girl it is out of hand and a slap in the face for RLC customers. 

J'ai très envie de créer un projet similaire.

Pour commencer une caméra 360° au plafond.

Plus de caméras, des murs équipés de miroirs,

un règlement stricte pour les participants.

Un casting qui tient compte du physique mais aussi de la mentalité.

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

What I said with Becca was I was fine with her doing it  a couple of hours  a day but any longer and involving more than 1 girl it is out of hand and a slap in the face for RLC customers. 

Rebecca did it all on cam too. Jessica has looked for the place furthest away from the cams, and Michelle has set up in a blind spot

And now she's applying concealer, maybe there will be a show after all

Just now, cram4444 said:

J'ai très envie de créer un projet similaire.

Pour commencer une caméra 360° au plafond.

Plus de caméras, des murs équipés de miroirs,

un règlement stricte pour les participants.

Un casting qui tient compte du physique mais aussi de la mentalité.

si t'as 300 000€ plus des buisness angels lance toi !

4 minutes ago, Benfold said:

I agree, but there is no doubt she is a well known cam girl. I would prefer that she left it off RLC but unless the girls are told to stop, they won't - double the money

Until now, i did not know a girl can be a "well known" cam girl. ... If she is, It would made it an even more worse idea to cast her. ... :/

Cam shows make kill the interaction of the girls in the apartment. ... WTF, i simply do not understand why RLC is going this way. ... :(

il y a 4 minutes, cram4444 a dit :

J'ai très envie de Créer un projet Similaire.

Pour Commencer Une caméra 360 ° au plafond.

De plus de caméras, des murs EQUIPES de miroirs,

non regulation stricte verser les participants.

Un casting Qui tients Compte du corps Mais aussi de la mentalité.

vouis soutiens

il y a 11 minutes, phantomcapsnet a dit:

si te Que 300 000 €, plus des buisness anges lance toi!

Tu commence modestement Mais tu privilegies la qualité. A Mon avis Pas besoin de 300 000 €.

Deux ou trois appartements et tu finances les Suivants avec Les bénéfices des premiers appartements.

Just now, Benfold said:

Rebecca did it all on cam too. Jessica has looked for the place furthest away from the cams, and Michelle has set up in a blind spot

And now she's applying concealer, maybe there will be a show after all

I think you are right. ... :( ... What a disappointment. 

That they also  hiding in the corners were the cameras do not give a real view makes me even a bit angry. ... They want to get paid double. ...I hate this very much! ... Currently, RLC lost my next payment. If this goes on, i will be out. ... :/ ... So, it will be not the double, it will be nothing!!!

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, MrBox said:

That they also  hiding in the corners were the cameras do not give a real view makes me even a bit angry. ... They want to get paid double. ...I hate this very much! ... Currently, RLC lost my next payment. If this goes on, i will be out. ... :/ ... So, it will be not the double, it will be nothing!!!

Jes would rather be in her room and decorated it for cam shows. But wifi signal was too weak for transmission. Therefore she went down.

1 minute ago, MrBox said:

Id rather watch the girls sat doing what Belle is doing now than have girls sat in corners talking care of there other viewers all day while we get to watch nothing.

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, cram4444 said:

Tu commences modestement mais tu privilégies la qualité. A mon avis pas besoin de 300 000€.

deux ou trois appartements et tu finances les suivants avec les bénéfices des premiers.

Même pour faire de la qualité il faut investir au début.

- De bonnes caméras cela coute cher

- De bons micros cela coute cher

- Il faut que l'appartement soit sympa pour ceux qui regardent et assez grand

- L'appartement doit être plutôt bien situé si tu souhaites attirer des locataires

- Il faut faire une installation propre des caméras et meubler l'appartement

- Il faut une bonne qualité vidéo, et cela coute de l'argent  pour la bande passante.