Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

E-Mail Sent.   :biggrin:

Isn't it nice how people join your site and pay $45 a Month for Premium Access and then the Girls in the Apartment are doing Cam Shows for the enjoyment of others.

For $45 a Month the Girls are supposed to Entertain the RLC Customer not Entertaining the Outside World of being Cam Whores for Tokens.  

They obviously have not got their priorities straight on who is paying for them to be there in the first place.

Ignoring the Paying Customer will bring a Substantial loss in obtaining Memberships.

Lets see if they reply back.
  • Upvote 4

13 minutes ago, MrBox said:

... can you say how much they wanted you to pay for the show?

Yes and it went down quickly and I just got a tiny picture. It was 20$ and maybe 2$ a minute nd I saw fuck all, so please if anyone was recording when Belle showed her stuff on cam please PM me.

I am :angry: with the girls and RLC. I said I would pay to watch MY Belle but being forced to pay twice :angry:

They stopped it and now all of a sudden the girls have stopped the show but it was no show for RLC viewers. probably the best I'll ever see of my Belle with pussy, arse and tits close ups and I missed it and yet paid fucking twice for it. I will be cancelling my RLC subscription tomorrow.

Like I said if anybody recording any of the cam show please PM me.

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

E-Mail Sent.   :biggrin:

Isn't it nice how people join your site and pay $45 a Month for Premium Access and then the Girls in the Apartment are doing Cam Shows for the enjoyment of others.

For $45 a Month the Girls are supposed to Entertain the RLC Customer not Entertaining the Outside World of being Cam Whores for Tokens.  

They obviously have not got their porities straight on who is paying for them to be there in the first place.

Ignoring the Paying Customer will bring a Substantial loss in obtaining Memberships.

Lets see if they reply back.

They will with the standard canned response.