Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

2 minutes ago, MrBox said:

I liked the apartment with other casts very much. ... Just lately, with all the parties or the time with Irma, Ilona, Stella or Elisa there, they were fun to watch, even if it was in some way artificially. 

Now, they simply cast the wrong girls. ... With them all is about teasing (as some kind of work) and almost nothing is real or fun any more. ... It is a waste of time and space. 

I but Belle in that category she has given us enough enjoyment, don't like all this cam girl casting its changed it dramatically. 

• Upvote 1

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, vortios said:

Too many meetings, too many comings and goings to the balcony, too many plans ... are not necessary, Although there is someone who thinks that Lola, is the woman for this ... I still think, that with Madam Lola, everything flowed much better ... There were no such strange things, the girls had things clearer, nobody, NEVER, until Rebekah tried to transmit from the house ... Now it is not one, they would have been all or almost all that transmit in the house ... Dangerous game that, both for RLC, as for our interests.

There are two things needed in this apartment ... 

1. Irma :) ... (or even a girl like Lola), because it provide some direction and real ideas)

2. Real openness ... (and maybe even some guy geusts; I know some do not like to hear this)

It is that simple. ... The current cast stuck in teasing and are not involved in anything for real (except maybe there smartphones). That is the difference between the show of Irma and the shows this girls have. The current girls are not there with thier minds.

• Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

I but Belle in that category she has given us enough enjoyment, don't like all this cam girl casting its changed it dramatically. 

The "cam girl casting" was Belle (and Becca, I guess) inviting her friends...

8 minutes ago, MrBox said:

I liked the apartment with other casts very much. ... Just lately, with all the parties or the time with Irma, Ilona, Stella or Elisa there, they were fun to watch, even if it was in some way artificially. 

Now, they simply cast the wrong girls. ... With them all is about teasing (as some kind of work) and almost nothing is real or fun any more. ... It is a waste of time and space. 

No doubt Lolas crew was able to create this kind of astomphere in a much more natural and sensual way. This is very erratic without as much substance but I'm still down with something happening over nothing at all.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, sulzer25059 said:

Belle was fun to watch as she had some direction provided by Lola. Without lola, she is still a nice girl, but as the other, they are kind of lost in the apartment.

• Upvote 1