Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

bookmaster8

il y a 5 minutes, timber a dit :

Jésus-Christ, sur la même page qu'un utilisateur parle obtenir des images de harceleurs en face de l'appartement, un autre utilisateur est déterminé à révéler les noms réels (et la leçon aux autres sur leur moralité). Vous ętes lauréats.

cela va mon grand!! ce n'est pas moi qui ai dévoilé les activités de michelle sur cc!! maintenant tout le monde la connaît!!!

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

à l’instant, corboblanc a dit :

ACDE va mon grand !! CE Ne pas moi qui intérim dévoilé les activities de michelle sur cc !! Maintenant tout le monde la connait !!!

et leur appartement, je sais parfaitement ou il est, je pense être d'ailleurs le 1er à l'avoir trouvé!! et jamais je ne le partagerais en public!!!

4 minutes ago, Nick said:

That was a good one we got use to it lately  LMAO:biggrin::biggrin:

The ones that sleep with a Bucket beside them. Those people are the life of the Party.          

In all my years on this earth, I have been the life of the party more than once.           :biggrin:

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, timber said:

Jesucristo, en la misma página que un usuario está hablando de conseguir fotos de los acosadores en frente de la vivienda, otro usuario está decidido a revelar nombres reales (y dar una conferencia a otros en su moralidad). Ustedes son premiados.

Look, first thing, you're mistaken from point to point. Of stalkers ... who has spoken of stalkers? That is what you interpret, anyone who passes by can see them, so there you are wrong. On the other hand, no one has said, they call themselves such and such thing, in fact it is another person who claims that they are so called (Corbo, at no time has made such a statement), second great mistake. As for the first you can not ask for forgiveness, I do not think they cared what the fuck you think. But Corbo, I think he owes you an apology.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Por cierto ¿Con qué rapidez hizo RLC cerró la leva hacia abajo. A pesar de que debería haber visto venir esta tarde. Espero que se refina Michelle porque en realidad eso fue sólo una vergüenza.

No te diste cuenta, de un comentario que hice sobre eso... ?

Just now, vortios said:

Look, first thing, you're mistaken from point to point. Of stalkers ... who has spoken of stalkers? That is what you interpret, anyone who passes by can see them, so there you are wrong. On the other hand, no one has said, they call themselves such and such thing, in fact it is another person who claims that they are so called (Corbo, at no time has made such a statement), second great mistake. As for the first you can not ask for forgiveness, I do not think they cared what the fuck you think. But Corbo, I think he owes you an apology.

Lol. You said that these people were "crazy", "sick" and "weird" to be outside at this time of night "waiting for the girls to appear". You also said that "they have to be quite far away so that the light does not give them away". Totally not stalkers, just random passers by.

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

BTW How quickly did RLC shut the camming down. Although they should have seen it coming this afternoon. I hope they fine Michelle because really that was just disgraceful.

See what happens tomorrow.  If there is No Cam Shows then RLC has spoken to them about it. 

I never got any response back from the e-Mail I sent earlier. Most likely won't get any reply at all.

• Upvote 3

il y a 6 minutes, vortios a dit :

Regardez, la première chose, vous vous trompez de point à point. Des harceleurs ... qui a parlé de harceleurs? Voilà ce que vous interprétez, quiconque passe peut les voir, alors là vous avez tort. D'autre part, personne ne l'a dit, ils se disent telle ou telle chose, en fait, il est une autre personne qui prétend qu'ils sont appelés (Corbo, à aucun moment, a fait une telle déclaration), deuxième grande erreur. Comme pour la première vous ne pouvez pas demander pardon, je ne pense pas qu'ils se souciaient ce que le baiser que vous pensez. Mais Corbo, je pense qu'il vous doit des excuses.

cher ami, ne répondez pas aux critiques, ne vous laisser pas entriner par les membres intégristes d'extreme gauche que nous trouvons ici!!! le moindre gros mots à leur yeux, le moindre reproche,sur les filles, et ils vous envoient au tribunal!!! laissez les délirer sans entrer dans leur jeu!!! c'est un conseil de professionnel!!!:biggrin:

Dear friend, do not answer the critics, do not let yourself be entrenched by the extreme left-wing extremist members we find here !!! The smallest words in their eyes, the slightest reproach, on the girls, and they send you to court! Let the delirious without entering their game !!! This is a professional advice !!!:biggrin:

• Upvote 2