Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

bookmaster8

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, BBsq69 said:

I think My Belle:heart:'s perhaps now feeling the let down from yesterday. Today she spent a long time on her make up although not quite as long a yesterday and took a lot of selfies. She seemed OK when she went out.

I do sense a little sadness in her eyes, she hid behind the cushion when she was alone on the couch, But she is smiling again now. She might just need a hug from you :biggrin:

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Sergio said:

tonight I will do this only comment, because I do not want to waste time with these people, Lara, Lima, Melissa, Belle, Jasmin and Sia go fuck out, we do not deserve this

not Belle the rest yes Sergio :biggrin:

Well people everybody keeps calling Jasmin the nun and Melina was a clean freak.  I think you have both with Sia.  I think she is absolutely gorgeous & sexy.  She is not shy in shower to a point but when she dresses in bathroom she backs up close to toilet, in the bedroom she hides under cam13.

She is the OCD cleaning NUN.

People keep complaining and you actually get one.

• Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, F219 said:

And honestly I hope she proves me wrong.

It is only her 2nd full day. Let's see what she's like after 2 weeks but that doesn't sound like she'll make for a naked dancing partner for My Belle :heart:. That is why it is imperative that My Belle :heart: makes sure she naked dances in the afternoon sunlight in her room, which means banning Sia from the balcony. 

Just now, BBsq69 said:

It is only her 2nd full day. Let's see what she's like after 2 weeks but that doesn't sound like she'll make for a naked dancing partner for My Belle :heart:. That is why it is imperative that My Belle :heart: makes sure she naked dances in the afternoon sunlight in her room, which means banning Sia from the balcony. 

This might be hard since she seems to be a health nut, but maybe Belle can get a little booze in her.  That might help relax her.  We can always hope.

• Upvote 1