Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

3 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

Just logged in to see her walking out the door with her suitcases and Sia. Bye bye Belle - going to miss you; the last remaining hero of the orgy night and Lola & the girls' lesbian night. Another passing of time and a true one to be remembered. Belle has raised the bar to heights I doubt the present incumbents will ever surpass. Good luck for the future honey ::) :heart:

Pretty sure she's not going yet. And indeed there she is looking almost unrecognisably gorgeous.

• Upvote 1

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

je ne sais pas si belle est partit pour de bon, mais ce fût un départ très froid, sans aucune considération des autres filles!!! pas d'au revoir, rien!!! belle est sortit sans se retourner, comme si elle allait faire des courses, ce qui est étonnant vu les nombreuses semaines qu'elle a passé sur rlc!!! ce qui est sûr, c'est que quoi que l'on pense de belle, elle ne sera pas passer inaperçue, et restera dans l'historique de rlc, comme ilona ou irma......bye bye....:sleepy:

I do not know if belle is gone for good, but it was a very cold start, without any consideration of the other girls! No goodbye, nothing !!! Belle came out without turning around, as if she was going shopping, which is amazing given the many weeks she spent on rlc !!! What is certain is that whatever one thinks of belle, it will not go unnoticed, and will remain in the history of rlc, as ilona or irma ...... bye bye ....:sleepy:

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, corboblanc said:

je ne sais pas si belle est partit pour de bon, mais ce fût un départ très froid, sans aucune considération des autres filles!!! pas d'au revoir, rien!!! belle est sortit sans se retourner, comme si elle allait faire des courses, ce qui est étonnant vu les nombreuses semaines qu'elle a passé sur rlc!!! ce qui est sûr, c'est que quoi que l'on pense de belle, elle ne sera pas passer inaperçue, et restera dans l'historique de rlc, comme ilona ou irma......bye bye....:sleepy:

I do not know if belle is gone for good, but it was a very cold start, without any consideration of the other girls! No goodbye, nothing !!! Belle came out without turning around, as if she was going shopping, which is amazing given the many weeks she spent on rlc !!! What is certain is that whatever one thinks of belle, it will not go unnoticed, and will remain in the history of rlc, as ilona or irma ...... bye bye ....:sleepy:

She was just messing with you :blush:

• Upvote 1

My Belle :heart: is dressed to go out though so I don't think there's going to be any farewell for us, no sexy shower, no sexy naked dancing, so it looked like Michelle did ruin her final night. I can't stress how selfish and self-obsessed I think Michelle is. Not only were her 2 friends absolutely no help in packing they actually got in the way. When I pack, and indeed when I've seen RLC girls pack, they like to lay stuff out on the bed but Candy has been in bed on the phone almost all day and stayed there while My Belle:heart: put things in her cases. Then up popped Michelle because she'd heard the cameras weren't on and promptly plonked her self down on top of the 2 items of clothing My Belle:heart: had put on the bed, which Belle had to move then of course she seemed to get a bit peeved when a topless Belle grabbed her from behind. 

I assume they are all having a night on the town and it is just possible that a drunk Belle may return and give us a surprise.

I rather thought she had more packing to do - I am not sure she realises how much she still has outside those 2 suitcases and the overnight bag.

Of course it could be that she's going to spend the last night with her "BF" and she'll actually leave RLC tomorrow morning which will explain why she has packed a day early.

Guest beaver67
7 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

crying-towel      crying-towel

If You Feel The Need Please Grab A Towel.

I Could only Find 2. So Everyone Has to Learn to Share.

stncld- I still have mine from when Irma left- thanks anyway:biggrin::biggrin: