Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

29 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

But My Belle:heart: has been missing her mother from early on, that's why she adopted Anna and then Lola as a mother figure. Both girls' departures hit her probably harder than we realise and may actually explain why she so naturally ran away to B2 because she needed Lola almost as much as she needed to get away from Milena.

Tonight they have been behaving like BFF's and every night they get closer on the sofa. It's not sexual but I think indicative of a growing feeling of friendship between them. I think they are very different girls with different lives but it looks like a strong bond is forming between them. This is probably a bit difficult for Sia as she might feel more of an outsider.

The mother figure part doesn't seem right to me. 

1 minute ago, DES7469 said:

The mother figure part doesn't seem right to me. 

My Belle :heart: hugged Anna a lot and then Lola even more. Never really seen another girl quite behave like that. You often saw it with Lola in the kitchen.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

My Belle :heart: hugged Anna a lot and then Lola even more. Never really seen another girl quite behave like that. You often saw it with Lola in the kitchen.

I've just realised that if My Belle :heart:is my Soon-Yi style sexy stepdaughter then I was married to Lola ... NOOOOO!

20 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Just fast friends. Or more like sisters.

Well I missed the start of the shower when all the bending took place - I could see from the bedroom cam. I just hope I didn't miss any great shots because I was not really expecting it. But now she's back watching DH with Calvin's on so looks like nothing for me tonight or in the morning.