Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, BBsq69 said:

Well I'm back from the doctor's and my attempt to record her final moments failed due to my incompetence while in a hurry but don't worry a kind friend is sorting that out for me. I am not kidding, it would have been emotional. I felt it when Irma was so sad when leaving the first time and when I thought I Ilona was leaving but didn't. However I have been prepared for this for a long time. It's a pity she was only with her friends a few days at the end but to be honest I think we would have seen a lot more without them. Candy just got in the way (although in a better position like the bed that massage would have been spectacular) and Michelle was all about Michelle. Maybe it is telling that she spent her last night with Sia. Her happiest period was definitely with Anna, Polya and Stella and who knows what might have happened if the Happy Juice had kept flowing - in retrospect while it was right to cut out the coke, the E which no-one really bothers about should have stayed.

It is disappointing that we never saw anything other than her microbates when so many others have given us a spectacular finale but regardless of Michelle and Candy's presence in the bed I never really felt it was going to happen. People will know she showed a lot of nudity but it was very rare indeed that you would get get explicit pictures of her in good light or even NV - you would see more from any of the couples which is partly what is so odd about Barcelona. People talk about the type of girls who go into those flats and yet they show far less, other than Lima and now Jessica.

Anyway I have, as I always said I would, cancelled my subscription to RLC Premium and it ends tomorrow I think so I did get the timing right. I will put a tribute in my Belle fan page.

That's sad to hear BB. We might never get another Belle but you never know! Hang around you might re-join at some point (especially if she comes back ::)) Keep posting, I'm pretty new but I've enjoyed the chat :shy: cheers

• Upvote 1