Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Pillow fights are teenager games.  How old are these people 13 or in their 20,s

Yes let's all be boring grumpy grey people who don't know how to have some silly fun. Let's be all serious and utterly boring. NOT!

• Upvote 1

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, Noldus said:

the guys use more time than drunk Belle to take on their shoes... 

maybe you can go to bed soon timekeeper- as soon as you tuck the girls into bed:biggrin::biggrin:

3 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Most girls in their 20's act like over grown children. Nobody wants to say shit about it because they have tits and want to fuck them. 

The way these girls have been around the block they better wrap their dicks with 5 Condoms just in case any vermin eat through the first two layers.   :biggrin:

• Upvote 3

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, thegame20 said:

These dumb guys have no game. I mean how many guys go to the house of three attractive girls and end up pillow fighting lol. 

guys who get blue balls

2 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

And as I suspected this party went no where. Gee sorry to all didn't get to see the fucking you were hoping for. 

Yeh, I must admit... for a sec there, just a second...  I thought it might get interesting.  My wife told me two hours ago that it was dead and she went to play WW.  Obviously, she's the smart one..

• Upvote 1