Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

12 minutes ago, Gnaryanus said:

My Belle... our belle gone forever possibly, I wish they did surveys for these 2 apartments and asked us which girl would we like to see back occasionally.

Well we have our polls and My Belle:heart:'s finished top of 3 of those. She won the star of 3some night, was voted best pair (with Megan) to share an apartment (although actually Megan and Irma got more votes overall) and finally almost 50% in the best girl currently in Barcelona which was conducted during the party era.

• Upvote 3

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, mic351 said:

Well, I see we have new nuns in the convent that is B-2.  Ahhh, how I long for the great sluts that RLC has had in the past:  Isabella, Irma, Kristen, Belle, Nora, *sigh*

Don't forget Varya.  She was a real submissive.

3 minutes ago, thegame20 said:

These dumb guys have no game. I mean how many guys go to the house of three attractive girls and end up pillow fighting lol. 

The same amount of guys who go to a house of women who never had any intention of putting out in the first place. It's called being a cock tease. Girls do it all the time.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

And as I suspected this party went no where. Gee sorry to all didn't get to see the fucking you were hoping for. 

Didn't really expect anything. They were just the friend zone, nice guy type. They had no game at all. They probably thought they were brought over for all night prayers lol

• Upvote 1