Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

bookmaster8

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, vortios said:

If you do not recognize that a cock, has fucked us the night, and without reason, because it has given a horn attack ... So, if I do, I do not understand you. You and me, and all of us would have seen a big party, at least recognize that. And my experience, is that things do not happen again ...

Actually the reallity is the big moments on RLC generally have a precursor event that almost gets there but comes up short. People forget the night before the big orgy night was quite scandalous but did not quite deliver as the very next night did. 

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

Ya sabes cómo Mi Belle  :heart:le gustan las chicas - Creo que sabemos ahora uno de ellos,

If I think that Michelle herself, has already kissed Belle, as before, because Belle, not surprised that Michelle tried to kiss her. In fact he felt very comfortable.

3 minutes ago, denizenkane said:

En realidad, el reallity es los grandes momentos de RLC tienen generalmente un evento precursor que casi llega allí, pero se queda corto. La gente se olvida la noche antes de la gran noche orgía era bastante escandaloso, pero no llegan a ofrecer como la noche siguiente lo hizo. 

That is very true, but I am afraid that this situation, will not return.