Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Nov. 2016) #2

4 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Well she's spending her first day and night in Barca 2 and seems to be friends with Belle so I imagine we'll see more of her here than in B1

And like I said, I do think that slamming the door was a dick move, but I just don't care. Maybe it's because I like a strong-willed woman, more of a challenge :biggrin:

LMAO Ben Looks like in that situation you like to get abused I am Jus having fun Ben don't take me serious 

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Benfold said:

We're just not going to agree on this one I'm afraid. I just straight up like her

Just admit that it's because she's smokin hot and you can't see past it, that I can get on board with. Then we can all stop feeling like we're taking crazy pills when we read your posts. ??

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, happyone said:

I forgot to mention that she was not trying to sleep, but continue to watch and listen to a movie on her tablet after her shower in her room

Happy she is masterbating  go look lol :huh:

1 minute ago, denizenkane said:

Just admit that it's because she's smokin hot and you can't see past it, that I can get on board with. Then we can all stop feeling like we're taking crazy pills when we read your posts. ??

That doesn't hurt, obviously :biggrin:

But dude, I really do like her. I can't explain why any further than I have already done. Maybe that's my problem, but that's just the way it is

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Nick said:

I believe she is still awake and watching and listening to a movie she started earlier in the evening.

If she were masturbating, that would be a plus and more exciting now wouldn't it !!!! 

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, denizenkane said:

don't forget one thing Ben gets commission protecting the girls I am going to do that work I need $$$ LMAO

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I really really haven't been at her all the time and have posted quite a few positive things about her especially in recent days and I even defended her earlier today but you saw what happened tonight - how do you justify that. 

And all those criticisms you make of Belle, I made them ages ago.

The context is that I thought before she forced her way into B2 that she would cramp My Belle's style and I think is not unreasonable to hold the opinion that she has. I had no real problem with what she did. I called Miss Dullsville because of her behaviour at the first 2 parties when all around her were dancing to loud music she sat there with her tablet. I also if you read it speculated on why that might be and that is was because she or her BF did not want her to dance with girls. I think for Becca leaving she did a special favour which I praised for as I praised for her friendship with My Belle last night. But I have paid £80 to enjoy what My Belle does so I feel justified in making my points.

Ok. I wasn't planning on saying anything else on the topic. But, I just don't understand what you mean by "all those criticisms of Belle". The only thing I said was that I thought she was immature. And, I just want to point out that I did not see what happened tonight.regarding Jasmin and the other girls. I mentioned in multiple posts that I didn't log on until after that was apparently over with.

The first thing I saw was Belle and Michele falling to the living room floor. So, please don't think that I was being unfair. I understand that we expect different things from the tenants of RLC. But, hey, we all see things a little differently because we have different opinions in life. So, I have no problem with you feeling that you're not getting what you're paying for. I just don't happen to share that view. As my sweet Russian cutie would say "alls good". :-)

Whatever no-one can call this a boring night.

Drunk Belle out of control and nearly burning down the house and cracking her head.

Jasmin throwing a hissy fit - which has provoked much discussion

Sia not sure what she was doing

And new girl Michelle in with an enormous bang, saving the day and putting the fire out with her wee ... I may have got 2 things mixed up there LOL

• Upvote 5

Look, I've seen it and I heard the slamming door that Jas gave to close the door. There will be people who do not enjoy the lesbian sex or the naked dance of the girls, or the almost real games of the girls, they might see in Jas a woman of strong character, where I only see a spoiled girl ... I can admit that the youth and beauty of Jas, do not let them see further, although like Jas there are lots in any party in Barcelona. I even admit that she did not show 100x100 because of "her boyfriend", if it happens Same as when Rebecca left the apartment the first time, let's go! With all of the above, I reaffirm myself, Jas, you are better at home. And please, do not cry to me if you do not win money, that with your ass glued to the couch, playing on the tablet, you do not make money.

• Upvote 2

25 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Exactly, whatever caused Belle to stop it was not Jasmin, it was the booze or the guy she was trying to call

Booze really because when she started to call that guy she was having a lot of difficult with her balance.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Benfold said:

That doesn't hurt, obviously :biggrin:

But dude, I really do like her. I can't explain why any further than I have already done. Maybe that's my problem, but that's just the way it is

Ben My Friend or I am sick in my head , my friend you never going to meet her so why you are so much apses  with her 

• Upvote 1

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, Nick said:

Nick- Jas bate- that's a no-no- her bf won't allow it, and she doesn't know how:biggrin::biggrin: