Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Dec. 2016) #1

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, Harry Beaver said:

I'm going to go out on a limb here ... and I'm ready to be flamed big time for suggesting this ... but does anyone think that Candy's face (not her body!) looks similar to Rita's?

I'm not saying that Candy is anything like Rita! That would be sacrilegious (and Hope EuroMike may move to have me permanently banned) but I was looking at Candy sleeping and I think there is a slight similarity.

Please don't kill me...

No....sorry Harry

I'm confused by some of the reaction to last night around here. Manny acting today like it's been dead around here for days. 

If you like sex and gratuitous nudity Michelle's cam show yesterday was pretty damn good. If you like the real life aspect, fun and personal interaction then their get together last night was very intriguing. 

The whole thing about not wanting guys here seems irrational to me. I don't believe that can be it especially considering all indications are these girls are straight as an arrow. So, what is it about last night that has everyone so dissatisfied?

• Upvote 2

29 minutes ago, Nick said:

Your Belle was great now go after Jessica :biggrin::biggrin: now on Jessica is your new LOVE :heart::heart:

Not going to happen, Nick, and the bating whether real or not, I suspect the latter as it is a cam show and she'll probably need to do it again in 15 minutes, is rather difficult to see. At least Michelle gave a better show for RLC viewers although I can't fault Jessica otherwise. I am returning to The Goddess - now she knows how to bate on RLC.

22 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Premium access ended after 58 days 23 hours which is technically 25 hours early.

So you have been robbed. Thank goodness Belle left early for you!. See you on Premium when she returns in the spring:biggrin:

I have not heard anything about the call, but Sia's face with the phone in her hand, is a poem ...
If anyone knows anything. Please tell me
His eyes looked sad, I do not say teary, because it is not true, but it had all the look.
She has looked a couple of times at the cam 13. She left the phone on the bed and gone to the corner of the feathers ...
Because she is so close to the camera, she can almost hear her breathe.