Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Dec. 2016) #1

Noldus

3 minutes ago, happyone said:

WHOA  You left off your beloved Belle ?????  

People would accuse me of bias but yes some of those girls I found prettier than Belle - well until My Belle :heart: put her make-up on which (apart from her thickening of her eyebrows) made her drop dead gorgeous - but I liked lots of things about her such as her lips, hair, bum. However add to this her vitality and enthusiasm and then she wipes the others out. She had like Nelly, Irma and Ilona, personality plus. Added to that she just had a bigger effect on my dick than any other girl including The Goddess and Ilona.

• Upvote 4

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

21 minutes ago, Harry Beaver said:

I'm going to go out on a limb here ... and I'm ready to be flamed big time for suggesting this ... but does anyone think that Candy's face (not her body!) looks similar to Rita's?

I'm not saying that Candy is anything like Rita! That would be sacrilegious (and Hope EuroMike may move to have me permanently banned) but I was looking at Candy sleeping and I think there is a slight similarity.

Please don't kill me...

I think you might have a point; there is a slight resemblance with Rita especially in certain poses and to be honest, I sometimes have to look hard when Candy and Michelle are together especially when they are not near to the cam to see who's who but then look for the tat on Candy's wrist to be sure.

2 minutes ago, vlkvlk111 said:

After her very very graphic displays during her cam show, I wonder why she tooks great pains to bury herself under tons of covers and dead-fish her actual bates. :huh:

There might be a disconnect when she is doing her show, as it's not 'real'. But when it is real, she pulls back. Maybe?

Kinda ridiculous, if you ask me.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, vlkvlk111 said:

After her very very graphic displays during her cam show, I wonder why she tooks great pains to bury herself under tons of covers and dead-fish her actual bates. :huh:

she probably makes more money from her cam site than RLC. lol 

2 minutes ago, vlkvlk111 said:

She stuck 2 fingers in her anus in the camshow ... but I guess in her contract there wasn't any payment for visible bating. Possibly there wasn't for My Belle either although I think there might have been but she just couldn't match it. I think Megan really thought about it a lot and she couldn't manage it.  

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

She stuck 2 fingers in her anus in the camshow ... but I guess in her contract there wasn't any payment for visible bating. Possibly there wasn't for My Belle either although I think there might have been but she just couldn't match it. I think Megan really thought about it a lot and she couldn't manage it.  

You can thank me on that ye freeloaders :dodgy:. That was money well spent :angel:

• Upvote 4

4 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Well then time to renegoitiate !!!

• Upvote 1

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, Harry Beaver said:

Has Candy bated yet? I'm assuming she's showered, but with the time zone difference, I've missed even that.

I have not seen or heard that she has HB