Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Dec. 2016) #1

Noldus

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, vlkvlk111 said:

I don't think so, but my real life just do not allow me to see everything. With the manipulating boyfriend, I doubt she will ever dare.

thought so- thanks vlkvlk

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, vlkvlk111 said:

Dead fish round 2 ?

damn Danaya must have given "dead fish" bate lessons to all these girls:biggrin::biggrin:

2 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

damn Danaya must have given "dead fish" bate lessons to all these girls:biggrin::biggrin:

My Belle, apart from that one she did in the daytime, was very difficult to detect and then they were what I call microbates only lasting 2-3 minutes.

• Upvote 1

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, BBsq69 said:

I thought so but when I zoomed in she stopped.

story of our lives- very few finish what they started:sad:

1 hour ago, BBsq69 said:

I love Jessica's body but I'd still say Candy is the prettiest in Barca followed by Michelle. TBH it's all pretty close. I think Jasmin, Stella and Caro were prettier than all of them.

And of course Ilona was.

I do not mind curvy girls at all (Desiree :heart:), and I think Candy has an absolutely fantastic body. The only thing that bothers me are her full lips that feels a bit ... suspicious to me. I prefer 100% natural girls, even if they have imperfections,

I might be wrong though.

Stella and Jasmin where smoking hot I agree. Ilona was a bit too skinny for me, but her face was angelic.

1 minute ago, vlkvlk111 said:

I do not mind curvy girls at all (Desiree :heart:), and I think Candy has an absolutely fantastic body. The only thing that bothers me are her full lips that feels a bit ... suspicious to me. I prefer 100% natural girls, even if they have imperfections,

I might be wrong though.

Stella and Jasmin where smoking hot I agree. Ilona was a bit too skinny for me, but her face was angelic.

For that particular post I was just talking about the prettiness of their faces. My Belle :heart: had great lips. 

• Upvote 2