Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Dec. 2016) #1

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

20 minutes ago, mic351 said:

Not for nothing, but for all you people that were bitching about Jessica's little cam show last night. Please tell me how excited you are with the action in B-2 and how visually stimulated you are with the girls in B-2 right now.  

I don't mind the cam shows, if they do it in the open it's like a free bonus and if you have the money an opportunity to make a request (thanks @vlkvlk111?). 

I'm not down on what's helappening here in B2 either. I quite enjoyed the get together with the guys the other night and since Michelle arrived we've had an event of note every other day.

6 minutes ago, denizenkane said:

I don't mind the cam shows, if they do it in the open it's like a free bonus and if you have the money an opportunity to make a request (thanks @vlkvlk111?). 

I'm not down on what's helappening here in B2 either. I quite enjoyed the get together with the guys the other night and since Michelle arrived we've had an event of note every other day.

You are very easily pleased my friend

2 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Just a reminder from a little while back Danaya was voted  2nd in ther all time favorite poll, It might be about time to a llittle more current all time fav poll for the Barce apartments

Ya think?

Good evening Ladies and Gentlemen, looks like the girls are up to planning a little dancing in the living room again, well I thought we should remind all the members of the forum that rules apply to everyone. I have always found that rule 3 is quite interesting, and should always be followed while posting to this forum.

Global Rules

(Applicable to all forums and boards unless otherwise noted)

1) No spamming, posting of illegal content, or posting of hacking tools. No posting of redirects or to ad.fly or other links that pay the poster. That includes ul.to.

2) No begging for free account information.

3) No stalking, harassing, or posting sensitive personal or professional account information of tenants or CamCaps members. This includes photographs from VK, FaceBook or professional sites. Share this information via Personal Messages with your confidants, but do not publicly broadcast your discoveries.

4) Treat Moderators and their requests with respect. Or else.

5) Do not flame-bait, flame, or attack other member’s comments or tenants actions without explaining yourself. Treat others and their Comments and/or Quotes with respect. Especially in the RLC Apartment and Old Dudes threads, treat other members and tenants with respect. It is fine to disagree with another's opinion or to critique the action of the tenants, but do so in constructive ways using socially acceptable language.

6) Specific rules and exemptions for sections are listed at the top of each thread, such as Rants & Flame Wars & World Political Discussions, where verbal violence often ensues, especially on Saturday nights.

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Good evening Ladies and Gentlemen, looks like the girls are up to planning a little dancing in th eliving room again, well I thought we should remind all the members of the forum that rules apply to everyone. I have always found thaat rule is quite interesting, and should always be followed while posting to this forum.

Global Rules

(Applicable to all forums and boards unless otherwise noted)

1) No spamming, posting of illegal content, or posting of hacking tools. No posting of redirects or to ad.fly or other links that pay the poster. That includes ul.to.

2) No begging for free account information.

3) No stalking, harassing, or posting sensitive personal or professional account information of tenants or CamCaps members. This includes photographs from VK, FaceBook or professional sites. Share this information via Personal Messages with your confidants, but do not publicly broadcast your discoveries.

4) Treat Moderators and their requests with respect. Or else.

5) Do not flame-bait, flame, or attack other member’s comments or tenants actions without explaining yourself. Treat others and their Comments and/or Quotes with respect. Especially in the RLC Apartment and Old Dudes threads, treat other members and tenants with respect. It is fine to disagree with another's opinion or to critique the action of the tenants, but do so in constructive ways using socially acceptable language.

6) Specific rules and exemptions for sections are listed at the top of each thread, such as Rants & Flame Wars & World Political Discussions, where verbal violence often ensues, especially on Saturday nights.

OK

9 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Buenas noches, señoras y Gentlemen, parece que las chicas son hasta la planificación de un poco de baile en la sala de estar de nuevo, así que pensé que deberíamos recordar a todos los miembros del foro que las reglas se aplican a todos. Siempre he encontrado que la regla 3 es bastante interesante, y siempre se debe seguir mientras se enviaba a este foro.

Reglas globales

(Aplicable a todos los foros y tablones de menos que se indique lo contrario)

1) No hay envío de correo basura, publicación de contenidos ilegales, o la publicación de herramientas de piratería informática. No publicar o redirecciones a ad.fly u otros enlaces que pagan los escribe. Eso incluye ul.to.

2) No se pide información sobre la cuenta gratuita.

3) No se acechar, acosar, o publicar información de su cuenta personal o profesional sensible de los inquilinos o CamCaps miembros. Esto incluye fotografías de VK, Facebook o sitios profesionales. Comparte esta información a través de mensajes personales con sus confidentes, pero no la transmisión pública de sus descubrimientos.

4) Tratar moderadores y sus peticiones con respeto. Si no.

5) No llama cebo, las llamas o comentario o inquilinos acciones de ataque de otros miembros sin explicar por sí mismo. Trata a los demás y sus comentarios y / o Cotizaciones con respeto. Especialmente en el Apartamento RLC y los hilos viejos tipos, el tratamiento de otros miembros y los inquilinos con respeto. Está bien estar en desacuerdo con la opinión de otro o para criticar la acción de los inquilinos, pero lo hacen de manera constructiva utilizando un lenguaje socialmente aceptable.  

6) las reglas y excepciones específicas para las secciones se enumeran en la parte superior de cada hilo, tales como Discursos y de la llama guerra de las galaxias y mundo político debates, en los que la violencia verbal a menudo ocurre, sobre todo en las noches de sábado. 

Is this information applicable to girls?
Or they can do what they want but RLC will send to hell those who are their customers ...

• Upvote 4

7 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

You are very easily pleased my friend

i just want things to be happening and they have been. I'm not too picky about what those things are my tastes vary largely. We just finished 3 months of listening to desperate housewives dubbed over in Russian, watching 3 women work a nice ass groove into the couch. Give me whats been going on the last week anytime.