Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Dec. 2016) #1

2 minutes ago, denizenkane said:

To be fair they were mostly "my Bell" posts. Okay only like 95%.

Maybe the tiniest exaggeration there but there were many just not enough to account for the difference ... and of course My Belle :heart: did things to deserve them. 

• Upvote 1

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is funny

Candy keeps changing clothes (mostly quickly so as to not show too much) and comes out to LR to get Michelle approval

like she is getting ready for a date-  in order to either seduce or to be seduced

All this for the girls supposedly coming from Barc1 ???

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

and B2 aren't exactly putting in the effort B1 did on Haloween are they......

I would not be surprised if Lima especially said fu*k you Barc2- and they do not go -could be wrong maybe she does not hold a grudge

The girls in B2 {Candy & Sia} are so afraid of showing something. Both girls turn their backs on the camera so nothing is seen. B1 the girls could care less about the cams. For a premium apt. it sucks. RLC says that being premium includes motion detectors, remote control , multi-viewer and up to 5 streams. They have more ways to get around answering a question. They were told that this did not rate being premium because of the girls and that was the answer from them.

• Upvote 1