Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Dec. 2016) #1

Noldus

1 hour ago, beautyview said:

Bloques de levas en b2 de nuevo, esta puta mierda, y rlc decir bajo mantenimiento y cuando las cámaras de vuelta no hay nada d, que las chicas están jodiendo allí y estamos pagando su fiesta. Tres cuadras en 36 horas.

Es una casa de citas, ya no es RLC

• Upvote 1

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

23 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

RLC's actions and lack thereof are the reason that I am finally done with them come January.  

Jeeze just go already! "I'm never coming back....I'm back...I'm someone else...I'm never coming back!....I'm coming ,I'm going."

Make up your fucking mind. Your announcements are lame and childish. Who cares what you are going to do? Just do it!

• Upvote 5

1 hour ago, beautyview said:

cams blocks in b2 again, this a fucking shit, and rlc say under maintenaince and when the cams back there are not anything d , that girls are fucking there and we paying their party. three blocks in 36 hours.

Michelle and Candy are on a two-three days trip to France and Italy 
Maybe Sia also will go on a trip with her bf, she was planning that. 

Olá

Obrigado por nos contatar.
Você pode ter certeza, a manutenção é necessária para lhe fornecer o serviço de alta qualidade.
-
Equipe de Apoio,
Reallifecam.com.

Acima obtido em resposta à transferência de ocorrência verificada aqui.

Observo também que, se é verdade o que estamos entendendo o mesmo também ser desleal com todos os integrantes dos outros apartamentos deste site, uma vez que não é permitido tal privilégio AINDA (creio contratos iguais em direitos e deveres).

Sorry Follow english translation:

Hello

Thanks for contacting us.
You can rest assured, maintenance is required to provide you with the high quality service.
-
Support Team,
Reallifecam.com.
Above obtained in response to the occurrence transfer verified here.
I also note that if it is true that we are also disloyal to all members of the other apartments of this site, since such privilege is not allowed (I believe in equal rights and duties contracts

11 minutes ago, horseshoejerry said:

Jeeze just go already! "I'm never coming back....I'm back...I'm someone else...I'm never coming back!....I'm coming ,I'm going."

Make up your fucking mind. Your announcements are lame and childish. Who cares what you are going to do? Just do it!

I've learned to ignore him. He always makes the say bullshit comments. He's never going to change and will do nothing but complain about nothing. 

• Upvote 3

11 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I've learned to ignore him. He always makes the say bullshit comments. He's never going to change and will do nothing but complain about nothing. 

Good idea miscvoyeur, I wish others would learn to use the ignore list like I have with horseshoejerry!!   It's really simple to put people on it if you don't like what they say.

Hello I been talking to RLC a lot and i have ask them to take camera 5 the kitchen camera and put it out on the balcony. It would be nice to have all of you email RLC and request that they move camera 5 out on to the balcony and put up a skirting around the railing and put the camera below like they have in Anabel and Efim apt. They put a skirting around the balcony and put the camera below the skirting. Thank guys

Last night Jessica was home alone. She then exerciced butt naked in the living room.

Lets see what Sia does now that she's home alone....

She's most likely will do the same as she does now, sit fully dressed on the sofa. Looks like B1 and B2 have switched managers. B1 was boring as hell until Jess and Nicole cam, and B2 lost the last fun spirit when Belle left.

The bad thing is that it looks like Sia is on a 3 month contract.