Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Dec. 2016) #1

Just now, wathou said:

I kinda understand your point about the cam situation but besides that i think she tries at least to be "sexy" but i think she is 'shy" when other girls are aroud cf: she was naked ine the LR friday or tuesday but when sia got home she quickly put her clothes back on CF2: when she ended her show today she put a see thrue dress but quickly change back to her normal clothe when she talked in the LR with candy and sia. 
But hey that's just my read of the situation ^^' 

I do not know, but i do not think that a girl doing hardcore cam shows has any issue with nudity. ... She may simply like to be polite to the other girls. 

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

52 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

So this is better than partying at B1 :huh:

Sia enters into the living room and asks if Candy does not want to have party. Candy shakes her head and says that Lima again will bring these Russian friends. Then says that Michelle is working. Later Sia ask the same Michelle. Michelle says yes but when she learns that Russians friends of Lima will come then it is best not to invite anyone. And tell Russians  that they are not in a good mood.

BTW. Last time Michelle had discussion with Lima's older guy, she was saying that back home guys behave differently. Apparently she was offended how this guy was behaving, he was touching all the girls at the party.

• Upvote 10

13 minutes ago, kitek said:

Sia enters into the living room and asks if Candy does not want to have party. Candy shakes her head and says that Lima again will bring these Russian friends. Then says that Michelle is working. Later Sia ask the same Michelle. Michelle says yes but when she learns that Russians friends of Lima will come then it is best not to invite anyone. And tell Russians  that they are not in a good mood.

BTW. Last time Michelle had discussion with Lima's older guy, she was saying that back home guys behave differently. Apparently she was offended how this guy was behaving, he was touching all the girls at the party.

Why don't they just say they want a girly night, no men. Simple job sorted. Im sure Lima would respect that if she was told or are they scared of her.

• Upvote 2

28 minutes ago, kitek said:

Sia entra en la sala y le pregunta si Candy no quieren tener parte. Caramelo sacude la cabeza y dice que Lima de nuevo para estos amigos rusos. Luego dice que Michelle está trabajando. Más tarde Sia hacen la misma Michelle. Michelle dice que sí, pero cuando se entera de que los rusos amigos de Lima vendrán entonces lo mejor es no invitar a nadie. Y decirle a los rusos que no están en un buen estado de ánimo.

Por cierto. La última vez que Michelle tenía discusión con hombre mayor de Lima, que decía que allá chicos de origen se comportan de manera diferente. Al parecer, ella se ofendió cómo este hombre se comportaba, estaba tocando a todas las chicas en la fiesta.

Yo, Kitek, no sé nada de sú idioma, pero ya tengo edad, para ver sin entender las palabras exactas.

Michelle, como bien dices, tuvo alguna palabra "fuerte" con el amigo de Lima, y el se lo "restrego" a ella, con la forma de llevarse a las tres niñas de casa, la forma que el actua cuando se oculta en la cocina, tras esas palabras con Michelle y como viste a las chicas en el Hall. Yo no digo que él sea un mafioso (ni quiero que me interpretes mis palabras en ese sentido), pero si comparamos su actitud con una película de mafiosos, mí impresión es la misma. Es más si tuviese que poner unas palabras diría (todo es inventado) "estas son mis posesiones y hago con ellas lo que quiero"

Aunque no lo creas, admiro en ese caso a Michelle, siendo tan joven, tuvo un par de narices. Supongo, también sabiendose respaldada por las cámaras. Quizas, ni él ni ella hubiesen actuado de la misma forma sino hay cámaras.