Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Dec. 2016) #1

Noldus

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, Gnaryanus said:

Para ser honesto, eu não acho que este site é destinado a esse tipo de coisa realmente, é sobre pessoas reais, um casal como Nina e Kira, mas um mais configurar orgia assim não. Eu não sei, eu gostava de vê-lo é claro que eu só não acho que este é o local para isso. Eu acho que Lola estava realmente esmagadora alguns dos outros meninas com que o comportamento de uma forma negativa também.

So I agree with whoever observed here Barcelona needs "urgently" a "restart". They are completely out of their projects.Or rather in B2 "in", but effected externally and out of our visualizations.
I still remember what was the appeal in my email from RLC, for Premium membership (in bonus apartment), girls (here today identified as B1),

It would be in the "project" to follow the day to day of a group of young people in their social relations (boyfriends and the like among other things).

For those who do not know this initial purpose of the time (2014).

For balance in this had a couple of tip (Nora and Kiko).

I'm omitting here in this "flash back" still the "Kammy and Kristy phase" that everyone remembers kicked off all this general "dissatisfaction" here with "escapulidas" for actions on balconies Barcelona. Remember the "discussions" with Nora about this,

When B2 was included( 2016), if everyone remembers the call was exactly another. Lola and Cia did nothing more than "officialize" and increase what was expected.
 So just note that B2 is completely premium (no cams free).

I also agree with the position that the site in your project was not made for "orgies" or other comps.

From the moment that they are not being practiced under our eyes (and they are), but they are set in places that we can not see including here "parties" in other apartments linked to this behavior "disguised"??????