Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Dec. 2016) #1

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would ask Michelle because when masturbating for his cam site does discovery while when masturbating for RLC does under the covers, maybe you have to buy tokens to see her naked, is getting ridiculous

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Sergio said:

Quisiera pedir Michelle porque cuando masturbándose por su sitio de cámaras hace descubrimiento mientras al masturbarse para RLC hace bajo las sábanas, tal vez usted tiene que comprar fichas para verla desnuda, se está poniendo ridículo

We complain bitterly ... but RLC are not going to do anything.
She in her private life, she does the same thing, she plays for the one who pays but she masturbates under the sheets ... we have to understand that she is such a flirt ... (in case someone has not noticed, I'm being sarcastic )
But it is that the replies from RLC, seem to go along that line.

2 hours ago, Sergio said:

I would ask Michelle because when masturbating for his cam site does discovery while when masturbating for RLC does under the covers, maybe you have to buy tokens to see her naked, is getting ridiculous

Most likely it is not even be real. .... It is the same as with kristy. ... They may have read that some viewers want to see some real action and make some fake show to keep the people happy. ... It just sad.

Not long time ago, there were girls like Irma, Stella, Ilona, Elisa in barcelona .... now we have at best so under cover movement ... i wonder if RLC will change the cast before the holidays. It would be a shame to see two apartment with almost zero fun. 

BTW, I did not see this event. ... Everything i saw was a girl that freezes quickly and keep as much skin as posible covered.