Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Dec. 2016) #1

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

25 minutes ago, Frankster said:

Saw some old videos. Would like Danaya and Adele back together, they had some great times. But would love to see Megan again to, best face and ass ever on RLC, and the tits not far behind either. But want her back in the same appartment with Irma and Ilona. She seemed to want to be playful against Ilona, and Irma could bring out the fun in most girls, except the once that really doesn't fit in RLC, or likes her kindness and free spirit (Layla...)

Frankster we need Megan back if only to see some nice pussy from her and some bends. Megan was a girl made of spheres, her eyes, her face, her breasts and her buttocks ... not hemispheres but full roundness ... oh I how wish I could see her with a full bend like Jessica does in the shower.

• Upvote 4

Just now, West_California said:

sia, all the best for you your hubby. i'll miss you, wish i got to know you better. but, thats why we come here,

to fall in love with ukranian girl and get our hearts broken. big hug for you ! bye.....

?

Well he's a liar:

Sia: "Do you like to cook?"

Dude: "Yes, I cook everyday in my life"

So he popped out of his mother and went straight to the kitchen...

Sia must have met him not long ago, he doesn't look like the guy she kissed on the couch a few weeks ago, but I can be remembering wrong, didn't pay much attention to them.

4 minutes ago, Frankster said:

Well he's a liar:

Sia: "Do you like to cook?"

Dude: "Yes, I cook everyday in my life"

So he popped out of his mother and went straight to the kitchen...

Sia must have met him not long ago, he doesn't look like the guy she kissed on the couch a few weeks ago, but I can be remembering wrong, didn't pay much attention to them.

I also do not know if he was in this apartment before. ... Anyway, i do not think he mean that literally. ... ::)

2 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

it does not seem to be the same guy as previously

Of the 2 guys that came to the apartment last week he looks like the tall one that got a bit drunk. I cant remember too much of what he looked like.