Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Dec. 2016) #1

Noldus

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 minutes ago, vlkvlk111 said:

Fine, my point was more about having less appartments and more camera and recruiting quality. If people can't live with 2 barcelona apparts, fine, keep them, get rid of one couple or two. Whatever.

That been said, I still believe that the low quality of the current cast is the consequence of the need to constantly renew a cast of 6 girls with short term stays, thus the over reliance on girl cooptation.

But fine for me to have 2 girls appartments. I still maintain the need for better quality over quantity.

I think quite a few couples have had their day. Personally I'd be happy to get rid of a few and have more all girls apartments....Is that a bit controversial? :dodgy:

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

I think quite a few couples have had their day. Personally I'd be happy to get rid of a few and have more all girls apartments....Is that a bit controversial?

I personnaly thing the same as u :) I mostly watch b1&2 and k&k and sometimes the other ones ^^'

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I think quite a few couples have had their day. Personally I'd be happy to get rid of a few and have more all girls apartments....Is that a bit controversial? :dodgy:

I love the all girl apartments but the only problem is, is that they do 95% of their business (promiscuity) outside the apartment.

• Upvote 4

My point is less apparments, with more quality (quality = cam quality and placment, but maintenance too - there have been a lot more incidents with the cams, the more recent than back in the days, yesterday in Candy's room -  and customer support, site usability - an archive like other voyeur sites do, better working thumbnails and auto camera ... there have been very very few improvements to the webstie functionality and UI since I joined back in the day).

I wouldn't mind a "democratic" polling of RLC customers by RLC, so that the majority chooses the appartments they want to keep.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, wathou said:

I personnaly thing the same as u :) I mostly watch b1&2 and k&k and sometimes the other ones ^^'

Same here. I watch Leora occasionally when Paul's not there and used to like Elisa when she was in B1. But to be honest the couples don't do it for me once you've seen them shagging once of twice it gets boring. I only signed up for the 3 all girls apartments...:blush:

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I love the all girl apartments but the only problem is, is that they do 95% of their business (promiscuity) outside the apartment.

True Harley but occasionally there's the surprise element, such as Mel walking around naked when she was home alone for a couple of days

• Upvote 1