Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Dec. 2016) #2

Nick

52 minutes ago, vlkvlk111 said:

To be honest it was my fear : during Danaya first tenure, she had the clinical signd of depression. I was puzzled and astonished to see her back, and hoped she had sorted her issues.

But it appears rlc has just given in to popular request (because regardless how sad her first tenure was, I guess the viewers want boobs above all), and Danaya accepted whatever deal RLC gave her, without consideration to her emotional and mental state.

Hope it will get better for her, sad to see her sad ...

And I agree with the whole b2 mess.It is shameful for the girls who have to suffer the situation, and detrimental to us customers for many obvious reasons.

Yes, the situation in this apartment needs to improve fast or RLC need to re think the location of its second Barca apartment, In the summer it will be fine but there are many winter months where the girls need good heating for them to feel comfortable, and the using of bowls to wash is damn right rediculous, the water temperature was a problem even when Belle was here, there was many abandoned showers due to the water been cold. I bet Nicole went back to B1 and said its bloody cold over there.

I think Danaya is ok, i don't see her in the state of mind she was when she left, i think she will be much happier if the Apartment gets sorted out though.  

• Upvote 1

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you can see Danaya crying from the cold after being washed, how does RLC to address the problem, the winter is long and surely these girls can not stand three or four months without heating and hot water, instead of investing money in the REPLAY could find another apartment to these girls, the thing is that REPLAY makes money instead girls are butcher meat

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

I'm sure they're more sensitive than they used to be...or B1 is a lot warmer :dodgy:

B1s heating works well as they have the combined Aircon / heaters on the wall. they are pretty decent when they work well., the boiler is clearly bust here in B2 and its in a draughty location. 

1 minute ago, Sergio said:

you can see Danaya crying from the cold after being washed, how does RLC to address the problem, the winter is long and surely these girls can not stand three or four months without heating and hot water, instead of investing money in the REPLAY could find another apartment to these girls, the thing is that REPLAY makes money instead girls are butcher meat

The girls would have been better off going over to B1 for a decent hot shower or bath rather than going through the heating of water in pots to wash with bowls. 

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Just look at how cold Danaya was in her room after the wash in a bowl. Its awful to watch really. 

RLC Call the Landlord and get them to fix the heater and hot water heater, the girls are freezing thier asses off !!!!

It was painful to watch Danaya after she used the bowl to wash and was so cold and shivering to almost tears !!!!

• Upvote 3

Just now, sulzer25059 said:

The girls would have been better off going over to B1 for a decent hot shower or bath rather than going through the heating of water in pots to wash with bowls. 

Strange it's come back and bitten Michelle on the arse! She was ripping B1 to bits, that's why she left...

2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

RLC Call the Landlord and get them to fix the heater and hot water heater, the girls are freezing thier asses off !!!!

It was painful to watch Danaya after she used the bowl to wash and was so cold and shivering to almost tears !!!!

The New emporer has his head up his ass, If Nora was still the Queen of Barcelona, that shit would have already been fixed, No doubt in my mind about it, she always took care of her girls !!!

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

The New emporer has his head up his ass, If Nora was still the Queen of Barcelona, that shit would have already been fixed, No doubt in my mind about it, she always took care of her girls !!!

So true, no way would this have gone on so long

5 minutes ago, Blue&Bonnie said:

I have contact some one out side of RLC about the hot water. They contacted RLC and RLC told them that the hot water would be fix tomorrow. We well see. 

yes,I think it was that Michelle told Danaya in the hall an hour ago, when Danaya hugged Michelle and put her leg around her ......