Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Dec. 2016) #2

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Almost tempted to pay to see Michelle's show today but I was having some freezing on her cam. I have no idea what it looked like on RLC but when she went group private she was dressed and later on still in private she was dressed in something else which means people were paying to watch her dress! I presume she did something with Black Mamba as it was out and twirling. However and this is why I prefer chaturbate where girls/couple normally do something before they go private if they go private at all, she basically said "Hey" and then her next comment was to appeal for people to go into group just like a Far Eastern girl. No interaction, personality or build up at all. I can't imagine Belle not flashing her pussy at you and chatting first.

Please go on chaturbate, Belle :biggrin: and if you want bring a boy or girl to play with - i won't be jealous. 

The difference I see is Michelle has over a 100 people watching but when she cuts down to group I bet it is just 5 with another 10-15 watching so yes she's getting money but on chaturbate she has maybe those same 15-20 people contributing large amounts at once and maybe another 10-15 chipping in. Certainly the free charturbate shows can gain huge momentum that you do not really see on her site.