Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Dec. 2016) #2

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, sulzer25059 said:

I bet it is Adele as i think she is in the City.

hope not- I did not like the way she treated Danaya- just my opinion

Just now, beaver67 said:

hope not- I did not like the way she treated Danaya- just my opinion

I am with you on that, Ilona did not like her either so i will stick with her way of thinking. If she comes back so be it but she just was not really my cup of tea.

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, sulzer25059 said:

I am with you on that, Ilona did not like her either so i will stick with her way of thinking. If she comes back so be it but she just was not really my cup of tea.

1 minute ago, Frankster said:

It was pretty much 6 month between stays for Ilona. Bet she'd stay here more if she could

Yes but she was in Spain a long time before she joined Irma in B1 the second time and in France before that.

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, Benfold said:

A lot of people say that, but they are very good friends now outside of RLC, so I don't really think Adele did anything wrong

yes I know that Ben- in fact it was Adele that set her up with modeling gigs- right ???????

In my opinion since Danaya has returned B2 is again the better apartment than B1. It's amazing how quickly Danaya has made good friends with these girls, and the atmosphere in B1 has deteriorated.

A big shame Candy has to leave now, I really hope her replacement is someone who will fit in and have fun with Danaya in particular

• Upvote 1