Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Dec. 2016) #2

Nick

24 minutes ago, Noldus said:

WOW micelles :)

Concours interne pour être sur la came supérieure entre M et K :)

Without a doubt michelle is ahead of point even if she has more time here michelle is never hiding me day or she is arriving at b1 she put down her suitcase and came to b2 the beautiful regreter received it and Without saying anything she go in the room of beautiful is to change of course to start and she had no bra beautiful was there to put the ambience b had neither bra and no panties the evening Was very hot without orgy but with a lot of alcohol

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Se puede decir mucho sobre Danaya, pero ella tiene unas tetas increíbles

I think they have not seen it before in B1 ...
She may be the dullest girl in the house, if she feels uncomfortable, but she can also be the most mischievous of the girls, if she feels happy.
Now everyone can check, like the naked, does not see it as an impediment, she shows her anatomy with a falsehood ...
A note ... she's the only girl who got in touch and touched Vika's tits in the house ...

1 minute ago, bud2966 said:

no hay agua caliente sólo tiene que esperar para el u / m de esa manera michelle puede hacer su CamShow de levas RLC

That's the big problem I see with the girls, and they are three .... the consumption of hot water is quite important ...
They have an electric water accumulator ... that has the capacity it has, I suppose it will be 100 liters, not much more (for the dimensions, since I have one of 200 liters and I had to put it out of the house , Since where there was the previous there was no space)
If they had another type of water heater, perhaps they would not have so much problem with that subject.

3 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

She's tatted up,  won't be a tease for long.  I believe they are all instructed to start off slow as not to give up the goods right off the bat!!

I am not so sure about this. .... All (or at least almost all) girls that started hidding got never really open. They normaly move out fast or at least remain restraind. 

After a week we will know more ... but ... I would bet that Karol stay runs a lot like the one of Rita. For a long time she will show almost no nudity (always truned away from all the cameras as good as she can) ...  After a while, and maybe a call from RLC, this will change suddenly ... but ... she will never get really open minded.

... lets wait 

• Upvote 1

hm. to see Michelle lie farthest from the camera in the bed, now is a great disappointment, when they have become spoiled to be able to take part of her beautiful and stylish hot body. while now in this room as well has a darker range and the cameras can not now catch up on all her lovely body in as close as the other cameras she had in the last room. but now in the new room as Michelle, so it is now both pillows and blankets crumpled actually hides more than what would have been the wisest of her. Yes, we must hope that Karol will utilize the two top cameras she has in front of her. Karol actually has a very hot and nice body and she now seems to relax more and more, so we'll probably might see more of her beautiful creation. ????