Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Dec. 2016) #2

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, kitek said:

Michelle mentioned also that she drunk a lot last night, she started drinking before she left for the party.

Kitek thanks for that note.  Vacating the apartment for a party while Candy moved out and the maintenance crew cleaned males a lot more sense than they were having an orgy with the RLC staff.  As in all cases, I will hold your translations in the same regard as what I can actually see instead of making wild conspiracy theories that support a crazy narrative.

• Upvote 5

52 minutes ago, kitek said:

Last night Michelle and Nicole went to party, they were invited by Michelle's guy that visited them the other night when they lost power in the apartment.

Thanks Kitek. Judging by the 'experts' on here there's me thinking it was a 4 girl orgy where they were shagging the arses off all the RLC UM crew! What a disappointment that apparently the 2 girls went to a party on a Saturday night in Barcelona and the new girl Karol was a bit tired after her flight from Russia or Ukraine or wherever. I think this sounds a bit far fetched to me and I'm sticking to the orgy scenario....:dodgy:

• Upvote 5

12 minutes ago, beautyview said:

oh sorry i don't speek english very good do sometimes i don't understand the sarcasm. do you know that michelle use the other forum? i saw her phone, she use the other forum. Merry Christmas to you. do you see that wine licor hide under table in cam 8, that means they had a big party yesterday and next they don't cleaned very good

You are talking absolute nonsense. Absolute garbage. 

• Upvote 4

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Thanks Kitek. Judging by the 'experts' on here there's me thinking it was a 4 girl orgy where they were shagging the arses off all the RLC UM crew! What a disappointment that apparently the 2 girls went to a party on a Saturday night in Barcelona and the new girl Karol was a bit tired after her flight from Russia or Ukraine or wherever. I think this sounds a bit far fetched to me and I'm sticking to the orgy scenario....:dodgy:

Sarcasm.......:dodgy:

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, beautyview said:

you must respect the comments of other people, respect the other people if wanna be respect ok , cause also i could say that your comments are a garbage.

I'd respect you a lot more if you'd quit dropping F-bombs and calling the girls "(*****)" in every other post.  You are clogging both forums with your never-ending bullshit theories, and I'm tired of wasting my time scrolling past them.  Just because you have freedom of expression doesn't mean we have to listen to it.

• Upvote 4

7 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Sarcasm.......:dodgy:

Sorry guys, I didn't mean to insult anyone by explaining that that was sarcasm, but feel like I have to on here sometimes cos some people might think I actually think there was a wild party....Sorry beauty, it never happened.....:dodgy:

• Upvote 4

@beautyview     I'm putting you on the ignore list that's all you do is talk about nonsense you also do it in the chat room over at reallifecamfan forum. michelle and Nicole went out with there guy friend's to a party

Edited by mikeusa
miss up
  • Upvote 5