Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Dec. 2016) #2

Nick

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, turkey said:

And the so calld " decent girls " supposte to show dear body full naked for rlc members only ????

Did I even mention any special viewing for members?  I simply stated RLC needed some new girls in B-1 and B-2.  Do you have something against members?  I have no beef with non members..  I think maybe that petty jealously you're exhibiting may be a bit much.  Take a chill pill and relax dude.  That is unless you are looking for a flame war.  Then I suggest you visit the location in the forums that are set aside for same. 

41 minutes ago, Frankster said:

Vivo en la misma zona horaria que el tiempo de Barcelona, y no se quejan si el salir de vez en cuando. El sitio se llama la vida real, si salen, siempre hay sitios camgirl para ver.

Y ¿qué pasa con el prime time para todas las otras zonas horarias? 

RLC sólo promete que se puede ver lo que happends, ser una mosca en la pared, no que nada vaya a acaecer. Así que si las chicas salen de vez en cuando, eso es lo que sucedió, pero sobre todo hay cosas para ver en RLC.

Y que a menudo son también grandes para decir en su casa los fines de semana, viernes / sábado por la noche cuando el horario de máxima audiencia real es. Cuando Kamila y Kristy se quedaron en B1, el salió entre semana, y se quedó en casa el fin de semana, cuando la mayoría tienen el tiempo para ver.

Another who thinks this is real life? Well boy, you're late, I will not argue again with people who say this is real life ... if you want to read my opinion on this, you can read each and every one of my expositions, and the defense I make , Because this is a spectacle. Real life is what you and I have when you turn off your computer ... it's paying bills, cashing checks and the bank does not charge you excessive commissions, it's getting up at 6 in the morning to take an hour or two Jams, is not to return home because you have to attend a client, although what you want is to return and forget everything ... that's real life. You talk about time zones and prime time, of course there is. You unknowingly have said it, in every place place or continent, the time zone is not the same, but exist exists. I know guys on the west coast of the United States who like to see Barcelona, but they have hardly seen the parties, because of their schedule, it was almost incompatible. But that was not the problem I was referring to ... You also talk about girls' outings. I do not know your work experience what it is ... but I think that your boss in working hours, will not let you out, right? I do not know you. But you pay RLC to bring girls for a vacation? I think you're smart and that question has only one logical answer. By the way, since you're so aware of the RLC stuff, you know what you stated in your RLC billing (or the company that is behind this page in 2015). Numbers do not cheat and are not very complicated data to obtain from the mercantile registry ... I say that, because it defends so much to the company, that you could say to him, that it invested a little more in infrastructure. I say it above all, because they do not leave houses in the dark or the cameras do not work properly. Oh and another thing, if you are from RLC, because you do not care more so that the atmosphere in the houses is not so rarefied?

As I sit here this morning I wonder what will happen first? I Wonder Wonder do wa do..... Will I go blind first. or will child woman Aphrodite finally quit hiding under the covers, and show us what we have been missing. My money is on going blind first :confused:

• Upvote 3