Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Dec. 2016) #2

Nick

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Mientras estoy aquí sentado esta mañana me pregunto qué va a pasar en primer lugar? I Wonder Wonder hacer wa hacer ..... voy a ir primero a ciegas. o mujer niño voluntad Afrodita fin dejó de esconderse debajo de las sábanas, y nos muestran lo que hemos estado perdiendo. Mi dinero está en quedarse ciego primera :confused:

It's true that Danaya is a fun, interesting girl and is not upset to be naked. But as another comrade has already pointed out, she needs equally uninhibited people so we see her full potential, but she will gradually be hiding in her shell.

Sorry for the followers of Michelle, but to my understanding, Michelle is not the right woman.

Michelle is cold, maybe New Year is not the best time for her ... colds are dangerous ... but they heal well. They eat very little, even though they self-medicate, they are cold in the house, Michelle spends a lot of time on the balcony, and it takes a lot of moisture ... Just need to get pneumonia.

41 minutes ago, mic351 said:

Did I even mention any special viewing for members?  I simply stated RLC needed some new girls in B-1 and B-2.  Do you have something against members?  I have no beef with non members..  I think maybe that petty jealously you're exhibiting may be a bit much.  Take a chill pill and relax dude.  That is unless you are looking for a flame war.  Then I suggest you visit the location in the forums that are set aside for same. 

Its just the term " DECENT GIRLS " . Nothing against  members .Hold your horses!!!!

I like Karol, i think she is one of these girls that starts a little shy then slowly becomes more comfortable. She is always touching herself so there is a sexual girl in there. She has a nice smile too, I will give her longer to see if she gets better or not.

• Upvote 1

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, Thestarider said:

As I sit here this morning I wonder what will happen first? I Wonder Wonder do wa do..... Will I go blind first. or will child woman Aphrodite finally quit hiding under the covers, and show us what we have been missing. My money is on going blind first :confused:

mine is to Thes- you were almost there last time hahahaha:biggrin::biggrin:

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, mikeusa said:

ya you only can see the blurry thumbnails  is that why your eyes are going bad too   just missing with you

hey mike- yes I don't have the best of eyes, but my thumbnails are pretty clear- just a tad fuzzy is all- not to blurry:biggrin::biggrin:

(I know you were)

49 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

I like Karol, i think she is one of these girls that starts a little shy then slowly becomes more comfortable. She is always touching herself so there is a sexual girl in there. She has a nice smile too, I will give her longer to see if she gets better or not.

... you have to give her about one or two month ... than ... she will leave and the next "maybe" open minded girl will arrive ... this is how RLC make us pay for our imagination without to spend money on a cast with actual open minded girls ... this is an apartment full with cameras ... maybe rlc should ask the girls if they are ok to be seen nude ... :confused: ... it is hopeless